Photoshop animation being wonky, help please?

allainah

💓
Bells
White Lily
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
So I started drawing these icons and add very simple (4 frames) animated backgrounds in them, here's some examples;
random-doodle-mine-FINISHED-ICON-2.gif

random-doodle-ariane-FINISHED.gif

random-doodle-BASE-example2-FINISHED.gif

random-doodle-ailani-FINISHED.gif

They will show up fine when I send them, or even upload to imgur but when I try to use it as a pfp on here it will cut the top and left in and out as you can probably see :/ The only one I made that doesn't have this issue
random-doodle-BASE-example1.gif

the only main difference I can spot is the other 4 animated icons go outside of the circle bg, while the last doesn't? But I don't understand why that's causing an issue >< but i'm convinced that is the issue, the bunny icon doesn't cut off as much bc the background doesnt get out of the line as much as the other 3
I use photoshop CS6, I can send the photoshop file(s) to someone willing to help as well
I contacted the mods already for help but they're not sure either :c I was giving the advice to resize them to perfect squares at 400x400 (which I wasn't before) but now they all are! and the problem still persist. I even tried making them bigger perfect squares and nothing is seeming to help :/

thank you!

I haven't tried animating, so I'm not sure, but I just wanted to tell you these are really cute! 😊 I hope you can find some answers for it!

Thats so weird!!! I dont know much about this but maybe if you try resizepixel.com or something like that and you make them smaller it will help? If not I dont know so Im sorry! I hope you can get this fixed and your artwork is ADORABLE!

Thats so weird!!! I dont know much about this but maybe if you try resizepixel.com or something like that and you make them smaller it will help? If not I dont know so Im sorry! I hope you can get this fixed and your artwork is ADORABLE!
Thank u I will try that site later and see if it helps! :) even if not I appreciate you trying to help <3 and tysm for compliment ;-; <3

I haven't tried animating, so I'm not sure, but I just wanted to tell you these are really cute! 😊 I hope you can find some answers for it!
wow thank you so much!! means a lot :love:

I’m going to watch this thread because I’m having the same issue with a gif from @Blink. (I’m not sure what program she uses) and with my own animations from ProCreate. I want to use this so bad:

Untitled_Artwork.gif

I’m going to watch this thread because I’m having the same issue with a gif from @Blink. (I’m not sure what program she uses) and with my own animations from ProCreate. I want to use this so bad:

Untitled_Artwork.gif
UGH I LOVE BLINK ART, we stan Blink in here :lemon: i'm so sorry you're having the same issue, it's a gorg piece i'd be upset if I couldn't use it ;-; but glad it's not just my art having this problem, hopefully we can find a solution soon <3!

Back