Giveaway Perfect Oranges Everywhere! Come and get 'em

If it's not too much trouble and if there are any leftover I would love to come over and snag a few. It may not be much, but I can offer a basket or two of Perfect Peaches in return. It's no big deal really.

EDIT: I've already added your friend code as well.

Hello! If I happen to run out this morning I'll have more within the next hour or so! I already have peaches of my own, so it's fine. I just want to help others ^^ I've added you to the wait list.

Hello! If I happen to run out this morning I'll have more within the next hour or so! I already have peaches of my own, so it's fine. I just want to help others ^^ I've added you to the wait list.

Cool. I have all day so I can wait however long I need to. Are you going to PM me when you're ready or should I use my telepathy to read your mind through my computer screen to know when it's time?

Thank you. Just let me know when you're ready and I'll pop right over. ;)

hi! i'm about to shower, so if i don't respond when it's my turn, you can let someone else go instead.

Cool. I have all day so I can wait however long I need to. Are you going to PM me when you're ready or should I use my telepathy to read your mind through my computer screen to know when it's time?

No telepathy needed, I'll be sending you a vm when it's your turn. c;

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm out of oranges for now, but will have more in about an hour!

Please put me on the waiting list and let me know when??
Nenya of Elenrast
• FC: 0533-9234-6649

Also, I would offer perfect cherries, but see you have already said you don't need any. :)

Never mind!

Last edited:
Please put me on the waiting list and let me know when??
Nenya of Elenrast
• FC: 0533-9234-6649

Also, I would offer perfect cherries, but see you have already said you don't need any. :)

Never mind!

I've put you on the list!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I come too?

Yes, I've put you on the list

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm going now, sorry if I'm a bit late

I've added you back onto the list :)

ahhhh lol sorry I forgot could I come over like tomorrow maybe?

I was not home today. Can I come Monday? It's because I'll be busy these days and I may not be able to get them this weekend.

Last edited:
Hey, can I come over please if you still have some available? I can give you some perfect cherries if you like.

Hey, can I come over please if you still have some available? I can give you some perfect cherries if you like.

You can get some baskets when you're ready c:
Going to reset the list since most aren't responding

Back