Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Feedback
100% (1968) +
PEPPER'S 5,oooth Post🎈 Collectible Giveaway 🎈

019.gif

I've hit 5,000 Posts! To celebrate I want to
give some collectibles away (✿◠‿◠)

To enter just post anything and as many times as you like... but no post merging. I'll use a random number generator to pick the winning post numbers. So if there are 100 posts, I'll have the generator pick numbers between 1-100. I'll draw a winner for each collectible this Sunday afternoon or night (I'll close the thread prior to picking winners)

I may also send free TBT bells if any posts
make me laugh, I mean really laugh.
146.gif

Thank you to everyone who entered!
Here are the WINNERS

dnm1.png
#258 Karminny

fruit-cherry.png
#466 mitzi_crossing

cake.png
#349 wassop

cake.png
#79 ShinyYoshi

candy-red.png
#36 Cottonball

candy-yellow.png
#24 SeraphicOrder

candy-red.png
#103 Jacob_lawall

candy-yellow.png
#215 Lucanosa

100 TBT Post #500 D3athsdoppelganger

Last edited:
Coongrats one the 5k posts!
Omg the little pixel you have of the jumping bear is just absolutely adorable,
I could stare at that for hours!!

Wow thanks for doing this @__@. Grats on 5k!

Congratulations, p e p p e r! Very nice of you to do this!
I won't be participating but good luck to everyone else and hope you find some really funny posts! :lemon:

congrats on 5k!
a bicycle goes into a bar. the bartender says, "we don't serve bicycles." the manager came out from the office and says, "yeah we do!" and the bartender says, "sorry, I guess I spoke too soon." (wow get it? 'cause bicycles have spokes? i'm not funny lol)

Yay, congrats on 5K! That's an awesome accomplishment :)

Congratulations on 5,000 posts. You are very nice for doing this giveaway. I thought about doing a giveaway for my 1,000th post, but I'm part Jewish, so I was too stingy to just give away 1,000 TBT which I will probably never use anyway and just did a raffle instead which ultimately did not cost me anything.

Conrgats p e p p e r!! I have a story, last year I got the last clean bowl out of the cupboard for a bowl of cereal. After I had finished, my family asked me if I had cleaned it first. It turns out that that specific bowl is apparently the dog's, and everyone just puts it back after feeding him. Yeah I'm pretty sure I used up my entire bottle of mouthwash that day.

Congrats on five thousand posts, Hun!!! WOW!! :eek: You had a lot to say!! LOL

Here is a funny for you ... I don't know why but it just strikes me funny!!

2ajc6f7.jpg

Congrats on 5k, p e p!
I was wondering why the ball was getting bigger...
...then it hit me.

Congratz on the 5000th post pepper :)

When there's something weird in your neighborhood. WHATCHU GONNA CALL? AJFKABADFKSLG HVJM$eoiTVBDSAL. (I have NO idea... ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODNSLKZUSKY! HALP!

OK so one time me and the squad were hanging out And taking pictures. Well as I was taking a picture we heard the ice cream truck. OK obviously we all just stopped but luckily I was lucky enough to catch this beautiful moment of my friend Quinn. (This is his reaction to hearing the ice cream truck song.)
IMG_20150604_205208.jpg

Last edited:
Back