Christmas Candy
Green Christmas Stocking
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Matryoshka Doll
Festive Bell
Red Cosmos
Feedback
100% (426) +
Hey everybody! I’ve decided to do a small giveaway with a red and white tulip. I have no use for these collectibles anymore, so it would be better to give away these to someone else who wants them. @Javocado hosted a similar thread like this years back with these same exact collectibles, so I guess why not?
8D9B1646-06DA-488B-B005-E260F2133A2D.png
C4462369-B0EE-4A54-96F7-E30E1E199416.png

*Both are September 14, 2016*

Rules and Guidelines:
1. Please use the form below to enter for the red or tulip or both. You have a choice if you want a message or not. If I liked your post, you have entered the giveaway. If I did not like your post, feel free to post again as your older comment may (or may not) get buried.
2. 1 entry per user.
3. If you win, please do not resell the collectible(s) immediately. If you do, I will leave you a negative feedback, which I do not want to do! Date trading is okay.
4. Lastly, please tell me a flower pun or joke to show that you have read the rules. That’s it.

I will use a random generator to compile everyone’s names and pick the winners. Giveaway ends on July 14th at 11:59 pm EST time. Good luck! ☺
Username:
Entering for:

Username: DeltaLoraine
Entering for: Red Tulip
Comments: If you were a flower, you’d be a DAMNdelion 😘😘 cause you are fine 👌

Username: Your Local Wild Child
Entering for: white tulip
Comments: I’d have a pun set up, but it’s too corn(flower)y

Username: Elle00
Entering for: Red Tulip
Comments: Are you a weed ? Cause I can’t get rid of you 🤣

Username: JellyLu
Entering for: Both (but red if I have to choose c: )
Comments: Oh goodness this bad but..... Why can't you keep secrets from flowers? Daisy everything. (Like "they see".... ok I'll see myself out xD)

Thank you for hosting this!

Username: TaylaJade
Entering for: Either!
Comments: 🎶 Roses are red, violets are blue 🎶 ... I’ve forgotten how the rest goes...

Could I retract my entry? A super kind user gifted me a White Tulip, so I'd want others to have a higher chance of winning. Thank you again for the giveaway!

Could I retract my entry? A super kind user gifted me a White Tulip, so I'd want others to have a higher chance of winning. Thank you again for the giveaway!
Hey, that’s no problem at all! Glad you could find it! 😁

And the winner for the Red Tulip is...

@JellyLu !
Congratulations!

Post automatically merged:

Thank you everyone who has participated, I hope I do more giveaways like these in the future!

Yay! What a lovely surprise to wake up to 🥰 Thank you SO very much for this!!🌷💖

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back