• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

People who you want to talk to on the forums

Jint, mimihime and happinessdelight ;w; they all seem like very nice people! and not to mention, other people that like captain america films c:

Last edited:
i am a living joke and i will make them
'cool' or not
sorry!

i think she's saying since she doesn't know you she had no way to tell that you were joking, not that it's not cool to make jokes. :b
I mean if someone I didn't know was like "hey you're great" but immediately followed it with "sike you suck" I wouldn't really be sure what they were trying to say.

I wish i could talk to Timbo and Sumia

Last edited:
i think she's saying since she doesn't know you she had no way to tell that you were joking, not that it's not cool to make jokes. :b
I mean if someone I didn't know was like "hey you're great" but immediately followed it with "sike you suck" I wouldn't really be sure what they were trying to say.

i guess that makes sense. i think we misinterpreted each other. anyway, sorry about that sug. no hard feelings.

literally everyone but no one ever likes me so I just kind of sit here >.>

Back