Shop Pengu's Graphics Shop | [Sigs/Avatars/Refs/Etc.] Check for openings~ [Stream: OFF]

Updates~

- Sigs: Finished Aervels' mockup and waiting to hear back from them on it. Also finished ObeseMudkipz's updated banner.

3 slots are open!

- Ref Sheets: Don't plan on working on any sheets tonight, other than gathering up everything so it's on hand, but will definitely work on one tomorrow. :)

Last edited:
icerydragon.gif

Updates~

- Sigs: Finished Aervels' banner! Thanks Aervels and hope you enjoy it! :D Already added it to the Flickr album and will add it to the front shortly.

3 slots are open.

Question: if I want an update for my signature, shall I wait for a spot to be open? I know it must seem silly but I wanted to be sure n_n
(I'm not going to need an update before a long time but just to know)

Question: if I want an update for my signature, shall I wait for a spot to be open? I know it must seem silly but I wanted to be sure n_n
(I'm not going to need an update before a long time but just to know)

Oh, with updates, you can request it whenever. I very rarely fill up on those. XD

Oh, with updates, you can request it whenever. I very rarely fill up on those. XD

Alright, thanks for your answer! I'm still cycling for Hamphrey and it's slow so I'll probably ask for an update in several months x)
Good luck with your shop til then! ~

15039568445_359ac67e39_o.png

Username: Sholee
Template Shape: Round Rectangle
Border: Regular
Colors:
j9kqL1B.png

This was the color palette used for my signature. I would like the colors for my avatar to match my signature right now, Pinkish, girly, and simple. Something like my current avatar now but better quality lols better than my ms paint skills.
Image: It'll be my town map picture (however not home yet)
Background: (if transparent, put "N/A")
Animated?: no
Anything else: Not too sure how much tbt this is. Lemme know. I'll pay asap, i just want to hold my spot.

Last edited:
15039568445_359ac67e39_o.png

Username: Sholee
Template Shape: Round Rectangle
Border: Regular
Colors:
j9kqL1B.png

This was the color palette used for my signature. I would like the colors for my avatar to match my signature right now, Pinkish, girly, and simple. Something like my current avatar now but better quality lols better than my ms paint skills.
Image: It'll be my town map picture (however not home yet)
Background: (if transparent, put "N/A")
Animated?: no
Anything else: Not too sure how much tbt this is. Lemme know. I'll pay asap, i just want to hold my spot.

That'll be 20 TBT. :) So with this, would you like me to recolor the pic, like in your avatar? Not 100% where you want me to go with it. :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

Send me the pic ya want, whenever you get home. :)

That'll be 20 TBT. :) So with this, would you like me to recolor the pic, like in your avatar? Not 100% where you want me to go with it. :p

i'll send you my town map pic once i get home tonight. Lols you don't have to work off my current avatar, the pic quality is horriblee. You can do whatever you want with it and i'm sure it'll be better than what I have. I just want the colors to match my sig.

i'll send you my town map pic once i get home tonight. Lols you don't have to work off my current avatar, the pic quality is horriblee. You can do whatever you want with it and i'm sure it'll be better than what I have. I just want the colors to match my sig.

Okie dokes. Sounds good with me. :) I will most likely make a few versions, so you can pick the one(s) you like best.

Thought it'd be a good time to announce this...

Please look on post 7 (or click on pic above) for more details!

Last edited:
ENTERING!!!! :) Congrats Pengu!!!!

YAY! I was the first to enter! I still have my original Siggy, stashed away on my PC from when I got my first one form you back in I believe October of last year (or end of Sept.) I have ONLY had Pengu siggies!!!

Last edited:
Very nice giveaway! I would like to enter, please :) Good luck everyone!
I'll be sending you 10 TBT in a moment (not much I know, but I'm entering for the fun of it).

I'm posting to let you know I entered, congrats on your anniversary! :D And thanks for hosting such a generous giveaway!

congratulations on the one year anniversary! i also entered. thanks so much for all you've done <3

ENTERING!!!! :) Congrats Pengu!!!!

YAY! I was the first to enter! I still have my original Siggy, stashed away on my PC from when I got my first one form you back in I believe October of last year (or end of Sept.) I have ONLY had Pengu siggies!!!

Very nice giveaway! I would like to enter, please :) Good luck everyone!
I'll be sending you 10 TBT in a moment (not much I know, but I'm entering for the fun of it).

I'm posting to let you know I entered, congrats on your anniversary! :D And thanks for hosting such a generous giveaway!

congratulations on the one year anniversary! i also entered. thanks so much for all you've done <3

Thanks for entering everyone!! <33 I will update the front shortly with your entries!

Back