• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop Pengu's Graphics Shop | [Sigs/Avatars/Refs/Etc.] Check for openings~ [Stream: OFF]

Oh noes, Pengu >: I noticed as well my own wrist starting to swell with pain from continuous laptop/computer use Dx I can say it's pretty scary when it happens; I am also starting to be more cautious with how long I use my hand. Hope you find some way to cope TT_TT

Yeah, I've been trying to limit my mouse usage and... it does help that I've been busy the last few days so I haven't been home too much. Though, as a result of all that I have a lovely backlog I need to catch up on. XD

I have a quick question; I have two towns, but want one animated signature...Is there any way I could request an animated signature that fades between the two towns but retains the shape and all that? W/ a different animated BG, villagers, town name...All that fancy stuff but within the same animation? I'd pay the price for two signatures and all that.

Yeah, I can do that. It's a lil more annoying when the animations are at different speeds, but it's totally doable.

Last edited:
17140668000_10ac62a819_o.png

Username: Kflamingo
Town: Wagstaff
Mayor: Phillip
Template Shape: Leaf
Scalloped Edge?: (If yes, which type & size? || Otherwise, put "N/A") N/A
Border: Regular
Colors: (text, border, background colors) Text=8EDB8A Border=9BED80(it'd be nice if the words had a white outline around them!)
Background: (if transparent, put "N/A") Pixel Scenes=54
Font Preferences: IDK anything about fonts, but anything non-cursive...w/ hearts? I believe there is missionpossible or ginger something?
Villager Sprites: (pick A, B, or C. default will be the sprites in the examples, see Villagers section below for other sprite options.) A
Villagers: N/A
Include villager names under sprites?: Yes/No (pick one)​
Dreamies: Beardo, Chrissy, Lily, Drago, Pippy, Truffles, Roscoe, Marshal, Velma, Frita
Include dreamie names under sprites?: Yes/No (pick one)​
Animated?: Yes/No (pick one) Yes

-------------------------
Optional Stuff: If you don't want any of the info below in this section, put "N/A".

Friend Code: 2921-9377-9345
Dream Address: N/A
Town/Native Fruit: Orange
Color key for villagers: trade, keep/want, etc (whether it's with text color or shapes; sprites will be an extra) N/A
Timezone: N/A

Payment Total: 120-200TBT
Anything else: Add-on! (this aligned to the left! Let me know if this size works for you.) so...+10TBT?

TOWN TWO

Town: My Mom's
Colors: (text, border, background colors) Text=8EDB8A Border=9BED80(it'd be nice if the words had a white outline around them!)
Background: (if transparent, put "N/A") Pixel Scenes=102
Font Preferences: IDK anything about fonts, but anything non-cursive...w/ hearts? I believe there is missionpossible or ginger something?
Villager Sprites: (pick A, B, or C. default will be the sprites in the examples, see Villagers section below for other sprite options.) A
Dreamies: Melba, Kiki, Gayle, Gigi, Eugene, Mott, Pietro, Felicity, Ruby, Filbert

Optional Stuff: If you don't want any of the info below in this section, put "N/A".

Color key for villagers: trade, keep/want, etc (whether it's with text color or shapes; sprites will be an extra) N/A

Anything else: (same as before.)

A bit more specific details!
With the fade transition from one town to the next, I want it to fade from the images themselves and not to black or white (if that's okay!) I don't want the add-on image to change place or be effected by the transition effect if that's not too much trouble.
Anyways......!
How much do you think something like this would be? I'll send it as soon as you give a price...Thanks!

- Sigs/Banners: 2 slots open. Finished Aloha's banner and added it to the front.

- Ref Sheets: 2 slots open. Sent Money Hunter's mockup and waiting to hear back from them on it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

17140668000_10ac62a819_o.png

Town: Wagstaff
Background: (if transparent, put "N/A") Pixel Scenes=54
Dreamies: Beardo, Chrissy, Lily, Drago, Pippy, Truffles, Roscoe, Marshal, Velma, Frita

Anything else: Add-on! (this aligned to the left! Let me know if this size works for you.) so...+10TBT?

TOWN TWO

Town: My Mom's
Background: (if transparent, put "N/A") Pixel Scenes=102
Dreamies: Melba, Kiki, Gayle, Gigi, Eugene, Mott, Pietro, Felicity, Ruby, Filbert

Anything else: (same as before.)

A bit more specific details!
With the fade transition from one town to the next, I want it to fade from the images themselves and not to black or white (if that's okay!) I don't want the add-on image to change place or be effected by the transition effect if that's not too much trouble.
Anyways......!
How much do you think something like this would be? I'll send it as soon as you give a price...Thanks!

Specifics are definitely useful and are appreciated. :) Yeah, I can definitely make it so that the extra image doesn't get affected with the transition. The image provided will work, so no worries there. As for the total, it comes to 300 TBT, so please send over the bells as soon as you can. :)

17120795157_5104641b01_o.png

Username: Universaljellyfish
Name of Character: Aryan
Template Shape: any is fine
Scalloped Edge?: (If yes, what size and type? If no, put "N/A") Medium sized! EDGE 1 W/OUT border
Border: n/a
Colors: Pastel colors (match the outfit she is wearing)
Eye Color: Greenish
Hair Color: Brown
Art: (http://imgur.com/JQez7m7) Meoldee123
Background: http://media.tumblr.com/8e46a4ce08349cd8c54749274c90c500/tumblr_inline_ml0u6u46Uo1qz4rgp.png
Font Preferences: n/a
Format: Freestyle
Color Palette: Separate
Quick Facts: n/a
Describe your character in 5 words or less: energetic, confident, eager to learn
Anything else: I dont think so. She is jellyfish inspired so please just do something flowly and elegant like a jellyfish uvu tysm~

Username: Universaljellyfish
Name of Character: Aryan
Template Shape: any is fine
Scalloped Edge?: (If yes, what size and type? If no, put "N/A") Medium sized! EDGE 1 W/OUT border
Border: n/a
Colors: Pastel colors (match the outfit she is wearing)
Eye Color: Greenish
Hair Color: Brown
Art: (http://imgur.com/JQez7m7) Meoldee123
Background: http://media.tumblr.com/8e46a4ce08349cd8c54749274c90c500/tumblr_inline_ml0u6u46Uo1qz4rgp.png
Font Preferences: n/a
Color Palette: Separate
Quick Facts: n/a
Describe your character in 5 words or less: energetic, confident, eager to learn
Anything else: I dont think so. She is jellyfish inspired so please just do something flowly and elegant like a jellyfish uvu tysm~

Accepted! :D Okie dokes! I'll play around with it and see what I come up with. :) With the background, by any chance, do you have a backup background? I ask because the one you have isn't all that big and if it happens to be a large ref sheet, that background isn't gonna work too well, I think.

Please send over 160 TBT bells as soon as you can. Thanks! :D

Accepted! :D Okie dokes! I'll play around with it and see what I come up with. :) With the background, by any chance, do you have a backup background? I ask because the one you have isn't all that big and if it happens to be a large ref sheet, that background isn't gonna work too well, I think.

Please send over 160 TBT bells as soon as you can. Thanks! :D

If it doesn't work then feel free to change it to anything ^^
Just play around with it and junk~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tbt sent!

(Mad late reply on my end yo... XP Hope you're still interested. I did start on your ref finally, so hope to finish it when I get back tomorrow.)

Anyway, oh hmmm, scrolly things? Like a scroll box? Hmm, not sure how you do those with BBCode, though hella easier with HTML. Hmm, would 300 work? I would normally charge a lil less for the banners alone, but since you want help with the layout format as well, I'm tacking on an additional fee since coding is time consuming.

omg I just saw this!! Let me get my stuff together and fill out a form!!
Wait does btf not support html?? darn it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

17302273596_f63c02f8a7_o.png

Username: Look to the left buddy.
Desired Banners: Heading banner, pricing, examples, form.
Template Shape: up to you, but nothing too funky yo.
Scalloped Edge?: up to you
Border: up to you
Text for each banner: Welcome to Money Hunter's art shop!
Pricing
Examples
Form
Colors: up to you
Background image/stock/render: Up to you
Font Preferences: Up to you
Dimensions: Up to you
Animated?: Up to you
Payment Total: 300 BTB
Anything else: Play around with it!!

Username:addictedgamerguy
Desired Banners: Section
Template Shape: Oval
Scalloped Edge?: N/A
Border:Dotted
Text for each banner: Zen Cycling, Rules , Villagers, Prices
Colors: Whatever colors go together, I guess
Background image/stock/render: http://www.intricatefloordesigns.co...ackground-zen-garden-Kyushu-Japan-e-chan1.jpg
Font Preferences: If you don't mind I would really like this one: http://www.dafont.com/one-starry-night.font
Dimensions: Whatever fits
Animated?: No
Payment Total: I'm usually not very good at adding up everything, So just let me know :D
Anything else: I hope I did everything right! My first time ordering banners!

Last edited:

Username: toddishott
Template Shape: Cloud
Border: N/A
Text for each banner: Lorule Cycling, Rules, Prices, Villagers, Lurkers
Colors: Purple, black. dark colors.
Background image/stock/render: (if applicable) https://41.media.tumblr.com/b2d29a92a8d22e3f122ae1acb7a8b3f5/tumblr_ntnpimA0pB1qgfmrio1_400.jpg
Font Preferences: Up to you.
Dimensions: Whatever fits. Im sure about dimensions.
Payment Total: 300tbt? Im not sure.
Anything else: No! Hope I filled everything out right! Let me know if you have any questions or concerns! Thanks for considering!

Finished irlghost's shop banner and will add it to the front shortly. :) Sig/Banner slots are full for now, but hopefully I'll have a slot open in the near future.

==========================

omg I just saw this!! Let me get my stuff together and fill out a form!!
Wait does btf not support html?? darn it!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Username: Look to the left buddy.
Desired Banners: Heading banner, pricing, examples, form.
Template Shape: up to you, but nothing too funky yo.
Scalloped Edge?: up to you
Border: up to you
Text for each banner: Welcome to Money Hunter's art shop!
Pricing
Examples
Form
Colors: up to you
Background image/stock/render: Up to you
Font Preferences: Up to you
Dimensions: Up to you
Animated?: Up to you
Payment Total: 300 BTB
Anything else: Play around with it!!

Nope, it doesn't. BBCode is similar to HTML, but has NOWHERE near the same abilities that you can do with HTML. You can do tables, customize colors, text alignment, size, and a few other things, but more intricate things, you can't do them with BBCode.

I know I basically have free reign, but to narrow it down a lil, you have a theme in mind? Otherwise, accepted and please send over the bells as soon as you can. :)

Username:addictedgamerguy
Template Shape: Oval
Border:Dotted
Text for each banner: Zen Cycling, Rules , Villagers, Prices
Colors: Whatever colors go together, I guess
Background image/stock/render: http://www.intricatefloordesigns.co...ackground-zen-garden-Kyushu-Japan-e-chan1.jpg
Font Preferences: If you don't mind I would really like this one: http://www.dafont.com/one-starry-night.font
Dimensions: Whatever fits
Payment Total: I'm usually not very good at adding up everything, So just let me know :D
Anything else: I hope I did everything right! My first time ordering banners!

Accepted. So... at the time of this post, Dafont isn't working, so I can't see the font you're talking about. I do think I have that font, so no worries. I'll check that site later on though since it's really weird that it's not working since it's always worked in the past.

As for the price, since I'm only making these banner and you're not asking for something on top of these, I'll charge 200 for 'em. Please send payment as soon as you can.

Username: toddishott
Template Shape: Cloud
Border: N/A
Text for each banner: Lorule Cycling, Rules, Prices, Villagers, Lurkers
Colors: Purple, black. dark colors.
Background image/stock/render: (if applicable) https://41.media.tumblr.com/b2d29a92a8d22e3f122ae1acb7a8b3f5/tumblr_ntnpimA0pB1qgfmrio1_400.jpg
Font Preferences: Up to you.
Dimensions: Whatever fits. Im sure about dimensions.
Payment Total: 300tbt? Im not sure.
Anything else: No! Hope I filled everything out right! Let me know if you have any questions or concerns! Thanks for considering!

Accepted. :) And you have the last slot for the time being.

Only reason why I charged Money Hunter more was because I'm also helping them with formatting. For section banners alone, unless they have all different ones, typically, I'll charge 200 TBT for them. If you want to throw in a tip, feel free, but it's not necessary. Please send over the bells as soon as you can.

Hi, I don't want to sound rude, but how long do these usually take?

For me to actually make them, it can from 10 mins to several hours, depending on the request. Because my arm and shoulder haven't been the best lately however, I've been trying to limit my usage while I recover. Your request, I hope is on the >1hr end, which it should be.

I try not to take more than a few days to get to someone's request, but it all depends on A) who's paid me? B) my availability to work on graphics, and C) how I'm physically feeling.

You seem to be a little more active again, hope your wrist has healed :D

My wrist seems better, though, now the majority of my pain is in my shoulder, so I'm like "WTF?!" XP Still limits my mouse usage, so that sucks. XP I'm considering seeing my doctor next week or something, if the pain doesn't completely go away, since the pain's been on and off for at least a month.

Oh right! I'm KFlamingo but I changed my username and I just wanted to let you know so there's no confusion or anything on your end.

18662811099_9ca1ff0f17_o.png

Username: cheezyfries
What do you want changed?: i'd like for you to put a deer on the ref sheet! here's the ref!x
Which piece am I updating?: Diana's ref sheet here
Payment Total: 25
Anything else: since the sheet's pretty busy, you can crop out diana in the picture and just put the deer if you'd like? also lizst made the piece and if you could fit it in, could you put something like "can be drawn with her baby deer (optional)" or something like that? thank you!

Last edited:

Username: Simple
Name of Character: Simple
Template Shape: Artistic Freedom but no rectangle please :D or square.
Scalloped Edge?: Artistic Freedom (Maybe add stars or shine, laces, anything"
Border: Artistic Freedom
Colors: (border, background colors) Artistic freedom
Art: You do not have to use all of them, choose what you like.
L5SRaO9.png

Avery
JDgRgjI.gif

Tuna
pEIvAw4.png

Riummi
x5n0yii.png

buuunii
1PF4HNb.png

Riummi
Feel free to erase the star background if needed for the above image.
Background:
TOmAwuO.png
Font Preferences: Artistc Freedom
Color Palette: Grouped
Anything else: Yes quote: "Let's have an adventure"

Payment: 160 TBT?

I don't mind the use of any outlines, but mainly make it the way you want to make it :D !

Last edited:
I swear I'm not dead. XD So... yeah... while I've been busy IRL, I was also trying to not make my wrist/arm any worse during my lil break of sorts, but... I somehow did, which sucks big time.

One of my friends kept pestering me to go to my doctor and when I finally decided to go yesterday, my doctor said that I have tendinitis. Which, I guess is better than having carpal tunnel.

Currently wearing a splint of sorts to try and keep my wrist stabilized, so hopefully I can actually get better. First time I've actually run into issues driving, opening certain doors, or even carrying/lifting things, which has made my daily life a lil more inconvenient, that's for sure.

I'll be PMing people if they still are interested in requests from me. It's completely understandable if any of you guys want to cancel your orders since I've been taking so long.

Oh right! I'm KFlamingo but I changed my username and I just wanted to let you know so there's no confusion or anything on your end.

Okie dokes, not a problem. Thanks for letting me know.

18662811099_9ca1ff0f17_o.png

Username: cheezyfries
What do you want changed?: i'd like for you to put a deer on the ref sheet! here's the ref!x
Which piece am I updating?: Diana's ref sheet here
Payment Total: 25
Anything else: since the sheet's pretty busy, you can crop out diana in the picture and just put the deer if you'd like? also lizst made the piece and if you could fit it in, could you put something like "can be drawn with her baby deer (optional)" or something like that? thank you!

Hi hi! Totally doable and please send over the bells as soon as you can. I need to look through the rest of my unopened PMs, so if you already paid, you're all set for now. :)

Username: Simple
Name of Character: Simple
Template Shape: Artistic Freedom but no rectangle please :D or square.
Scalloped Edge?: Artistic Freedom (Maybe add stars or shine, laces, anything"
Border: Artistic Freedom
Colors: (border, background colors) Artistic freedom
Art: You do not have to use all of them, choose what you like.
L5SRaO9.png

Avery
JDgRgjI.gif

Tuna
pEIvAw4.png

Riummi
x5n0yii.png

buuunii
1PF4HNb.png

Riummi
Feel free to erase the star background if needed for the above image.
Background:
TOmAwuO.png
Font Preferences: Artistc Freedom
Color Palette: Grouped
Anything else: Yes quote: "Let's have an adventure"

Payment: 160 TBT?

I don't mind the use of any outlines, but mainly make it the way you want to make it :D !

Yeah, I'm a slowpoke, Simple. XD Derp, what else is new? Anyway, accepted and please send over the bells as soon as you can.

Also... Haha, loving your sig. Blair from Gossip Girl. :p Haven't seen that show in SOOOO long. Definitely a guilty pleasure show fo sure. ^^; And ardrey did a great job on your mayor sig thingy.

Back