• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Patty's Garden Shop! [OPEN] Only Hollies and Olives Left!!

Hey could I do the 20 pink and black roses for 25TBT deal please? =)

Are you available to do the 20 black roses? And how much would you do for 30 of them? O:

oh sweet!!
may i have 20 pink roses and 20 black roses for 50 TBT?

oh sweet!!
may i have 20 pink roses and 20 black roses for 50 TBT?

oh my gosh, apparently i posted twice. don't know how that happened.

Buuuump~ Azaleas and Holly starts for 2 tbt each c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Testing signature stuff ><

Could I get:
25 White Azalea Starts
19 Pink Azalea Starts
15 Holly Starts
6m okay? o:

Basically read my status at the page 1 because I'm too lazy to type it out again :p

Take my starts~

and I'll take all the white too, which would be 162 tbt? Just give me a second I gotta figure out how to send bells.

Also if anyone has pink carnations or jacob's ladders, pm me because my girlfriend is interested c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

and I'll take all the white too, which would be 162 tbt? Just give me a second I gotta figure out how to send bells.

Sure sure c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

How much for 15 Pink Azalea starts and 15 White Azalea starts?

Ooooo looks like you just missed them. Sorry!

Back