• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Patty's Garden Shop! [OPEN] Only Hollies and Olives Left!!

Okay thank you, I'll add your FC and then open my gates for you to come by, if that's how you wanna do it :).

Sure thing c: Do you mind waiting a little since there's one person ahead of you?

- - - Post Merge - - -

IGB please! c:

Yay! You're 3rd in line :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

If you still have the 12 Pink Azalaea's and 11 Saplings, I will take them

I believe they are! Would you be paying in IGB or tbt? And you're number 4 in line c:

I'm moving everyone down one because Hamlet isn't responding :3 Tayy is up!

Hamlet~ tell me when you're ready

Okay, I'm just getting the money, I'm opening my gate in literally 1 minute :), 500,00 for 10 Olive starts right?

Ok, I just wasn't sure what you preferred since I saw that you were traveling to Tay's

Ok, I just wasn't sure what you preferred since I saw that you were traveling to Tay's

Ya I don't do that too often, but the order wasn't big c: I'll have one person over, then I'll add you and let you in

could i please buy your last pink hydrangea, 3 pink azalea and 3 white azalea starts? and also, could i buy the last of your pink lilies?

also if possible, i would really like to buy the starts with in-game bells, and the lilies with tbt. thank you! ❀

Sorry Isic but I messed up! The Pink Azalea's are going to Hamlet~, but the rest of your order is good

- - - Post Merge - - -

could i please buy your last pink hydrangea, 3 pink azalea and 3 white azalea starts? and also, could i buy the last of your pink lilies?

also if possible, i would really like to buy the starts with in-game bells, and the lilies with tbt. thank you! ❀

The Pink Lilies and the pink hydrangea are yours :3 Hold on and I'll have you over soon

:( the azalea's are what I really wanted, the saplings were just bonus. Thanks for your time though.

Sorry Isic but I messed up! The Pink Azalea's are going to Hamlet~, but the rest of your order is good

- - - Post Merge - - -

The Pink Lilies and the pink hydrangea are yours :3 Hold on and I'll have you over soon

okay doke!! i have added you, and sent the money for the lillies and the hydrangea (it's just easier for them both to be tbt haha)

:( the azalea's are what I really wanted, the saplings were just bonus. Thanks for your time though.

Awwe I'm sorry. I'll try to restock for sunday and I'll pm you when I have enough pink azaleas :c

- - - Post Merge - - -

okay doke!! i have added you, and sent the money for the lillies and the hydrangea (it's just easier for them both to be tbt haha)

Nooo problem I believe your 3rd or 4th in line! I've been kind of slowed down so I'll pm you when I'm ready :)

May I have 10 sweet olive starts please? thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And 10 regular saplings if thats okay ^^

May I have 10 sweet olive starts please? thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

And 10 regular saplings if thats okay ^^

Sorry both are in the process of being bought...I'll go update my stock right now ; - ; sooo sorry

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, sorry to everyone that has been waiting. Hamlet and I keep crashing ><

I don't normally open on the weekdays, but I decided to have a sale on pink and black roses since I don't have room for them c:

However, I won't be checking this as often~

Back