• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

pasta or pizza: the real question

Pasta or pizza?

• pasta <3

Votes: 91 52.0%
  • pizza :)

Votes: 84 48.0%

• Total voters
"Did anybody order me a plain cheese?" - Kevin McCallister

Doesn't the answer have to depend on your mood & current craving values? Let's face it...sometimes the answer to this question is a big juicy hamburger or often for me, a deluxe super burrito.

Yummy inna tummy!

pasta is lifeeeee <3

i do like pizza, but not as much as i used to. and even then i've never liked it more than pasta.

Pasta is less sickening after a while, so definitely that. Plus there's more variety in a pasta dish than there is with a pizza.

I like both really so it's hard to pick. At the moment I'll pick pizza but I'm sure later on I'd pick pasta. I think generally speaking I go through phases of liking pizza and then hating it, right now I'm in the mood where I could just devour one. :')

pasta. pizza is rly greasy and while it tastes good i Die if i have to eat it often. pasta tho ,, i could eat pasta 4 every meal and still love it,

if I were to eat one for the rest of my life it'd be pasta bc there are more variations of it but side-by-side I'd opt for zaaaaa

I love pasta but the crust on pizza is always my favorite part and so I guess I'd have to go with pizza.

This is like asking me to choose between my children... you know, if I had any...

I can't do it! ;A;

wnb.jpeg

Back