• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Pascal didn’t leave a DIY?

Bluebellie

Bells
Island
Melancolia
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cocotryoshka
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
Cobweb Halloweaster Egg
I caught a scallop today and he appeared. I kind of was not paying any attention and just tapped a repeatedly. After the meetup, I saw him swim away. He has my scallop in his belly, but I don’t have a DIY?

I do have an extra pearl. Do you know if he gives a diy as well if I catch another scallop?
Wondering the same thing. I'd rather have the DIYs first and then get pearls if we can't get both in the same day.

I believe Pascal only visits once per day? so it's just kind of down to luck what you get from him, plus he doesn't necessarily visit when you catch your first scallop of the day. sometimes he takes a while

Last edited:
i caught a scallop today and he didn’t show up at all 😔 did i do something wrong or is it just randomized whether or not he shows up? i know he only comes once per day but i haven’t seen him since last night

Last edited:
Like mentioned before, you can get a scallop, pearl, or clothing item. Its also possible that when picking up a scallop (on a new day as well) that Pascal will not appear. I had this happen a couple of times :(

Also I found out that pascal doesn't appear if you get your first scallop on someone else's island when a friend came over to mine.

hey! sorry quick question but when does Pascal appear? I went swimming and caught a bunch of stuff but havent seen him yet? when does Pascal spawn?

He just put the DIY in my pocket without me noticing, I couldn't learn it until returning to shore. One of my friends also said she got a pearl instead of a DIY, so it must be random!

Pascal appeared after my first scallop yesterday and second scallop today. Both times he gave me a mermaid DIY. It sounds like a lot of this is down to chance, but I'm glad we can get him daily, unlike most NPCs

I got nothing. He took my scallop and left. No pearl no DIY. :mad:
Post automatically merged:

I got nothing. He took my scallop and left. No pearl no DIY. :mad:
And that was after and hour of searching and three full bags of other creatures. Disappointed

Back