• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Park project suggestion

J087

a Paw for Good Luck
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Yellow Candy
New Leaf Token
Pavé
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Red Candy
I'm a junior architect, sadly not a landscape architect. So I'd like to hear your comments on my first proposal for this empty plot of land which I gained access to after a villager (finally) moved out.

The area I'm talking about is contained within the grey square. I'd like to turn it into a park filled with projects and hybrid flowers. The road connecting my house to Re-Tail is represented by a white line. The tree-patterns up north will be replaced with real trees later on.

On the right side of the path I plan to build a 3x3 standard water fountain. On the left, between the tree saplings and path, will be enough space for a 2x2 (maybe 3x3) project which I don't have a plan for yet. Maybe a double flower bed for now? At the top of the path near my house I'm considering to build a flower arch but I don't know if it fits with the trees I planned there. Perhaps I should utilize some bushes?

As for the leftover space that will be filled with flowers I'm considering to also create 6 special tree stumps gained from the cedar trees. The other 6 stumps will be placed in the southern area of my town where a playground will be build. Thank you for reading this all.

View attachment 21825

View attachment 21828

View attachment 21827

View attachment 21826

View attachment 21829

Last edited:
Back