• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Paranormal experiences thread

dreamysnowx

Hello. :}
Bells
Easter Egg
Cherry (Fruit)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Chocolate Cake
Cake
New Year's Party Popper
Cake
Feel free to share and discuss your personal paranormal experiences here! Or just discuss anything in relation to paranormal activity.

>Post your personal paranormal experiences.
>Post others personal paranormal experiences that you know of.

Over all, enjoy getting spooked out from reading experiences/stories from this thread!
Have a story to share?

Last edited:
xD I did have a thread like this awhile back but doesn't seem popular much~ I enjoy reading all of it =x

Just end of last year, my brother went to Thailand for tour with his friends. A group of 3 girls and 2 boys. So of cause with minimal budget they stayed in a hotel (I guess probably 3 star?) with affordable room rate. In the midnight, one of the girls heard someone talking to her but she couldn't understand anything from there, and sleepiness overrules so she went back to sleep. In the morning, there is fingerprint on her leg as if someone grab her and leave those print.

They only talk about this one the last day so no one get afraid during the stay and found out actually one of them can actually "see" paranormal thingy but decide only to break this out on the last day trip too. Urgh...when he told us about this, I swear I don't want to visit Thailand ever!

xD I did have a thread like this awhile back but doesn't seem popular much~ I enjoy reading all of it =x

Just end of last year, my brother went to Thailand for tour with his friends. A group of 3 girls and 2 boys. So of cause with minimal budget they stayed in a hotel (I guess probably 3 star?) with affordable room rate. In the midnight, one of the girls heard someone talking to her but she couldn't understand anything from there, and sleepiness overrules so she went back to sleep. In the morning, there is fingerprint on her leg as if someone grab her and leave those print.

They only talk about this one the last day so no one get afraid during the stay and found out actually one of them can actually "see" paranormal thingy but decide only to break this out on the last day trip too. Urgh...when he told us about this, I swear I don't want to visit Thailand ever!

haha oops xD
And that's scary! o:

I have a paranormal story to share! I was at woolworths with my sister (woolworths is an Australian shop) and I was filming with my phone while she was shopping and a shadow pushed her over while I was filming her! NO ONE was behind her and I clearly saw her being pushed over and she felt it too and I was too scared to watch the video so I deleted it straight away D: it was 12pm around aswell xD

Here's my paranormal experience... and my only really scary one so far:

So my mom's side of the family is pretty messed up. My grandfather who is North Korean had a lot of wives after he moved to South Korea and he had a lot of children. One of them, my aunt (my mom's half sister), got married when she was 19 and moved to America and my mom had never seen her again.. although after she got married to my dad they tried looking for her but no luck.
When I was in high school my mom found out that her half-sister, whom she had been searching for close to 10 years, committed suicide in a bar not far from her own restaurant. The cops gave us all her possessions, basically not much... just identification, cellphone, and some other random unimportant stuff. The cop also told us that my aunt had been deported from Hawaii a few years before that for selling drugs??? Anyways, we didn't even know she was in Korea and worked so close to my mom and they never met. A few nights later, I was up really late doing home work and I heard a cell phone ring that was neither mine nor my mom's. The next morning my mom looked like a ghost and she told me that the aunt's cellphone, which was still in a plastic baggie and had been out of batteries for a while apparently, had rung in the middle of the night. My mom said she just let it ring and couldn't bring herself to pick it up. It gave me goosebumps for months, especially since I had heard it as well from the other room.

Other than that... I haven't had any ghost or paranormal experiences. In Cambodia on the high way there are always a lot of random people walking around aimlessly at night (there are no street lights) so my dad and I would play a game/joke so we don't fall asleep on the road/hit someone where we'd see if any of the people passing by have their feet not touching the ground.. (since the Cambodians say there are a lot of ghosts on the high way since people get hit by cars regularly and they really do look ghostly in the headlights). We call them kmoach which means ghost in Cambodian. My dad has joked around that the 60 years he's been alive he's never seen one despite the legends lol. So far we've seen no ghosts on the high way!!!

>.< Paranormal do exist just we don't interfere with them and hope they don't to us too =D

And during the month of August, we don't go out much especially after dark because we believed that the month Hell Gate is open for the "other" world to join us =x oh and we have festival for this too!! Not sure if you celebrate it xD Actually is not celebration just prayers and food offering =x

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yepp cause Cambodia was once known as killing field (read from book).

My mom told me that back when my deceased uncle who passed away due to illness, appear working in his factory and spotted by his lady boss. He actually had already passed away, and that's why his lady boss was wandering shouldn't he be in the hospital and why is he here? Only to received news later that he already passed away. Sad but maybe he couldn't let go of his job so is like a final farewell.

Here's my paranormal experience... and my only really scary one so far:

So my mom's side of the family is pretty messed up. My grandfather who is North Korean had a lot of wives after he moved to South Korea and he had a lot of children. One of them, my aunt (my mom's half sister), got married when she was 19 and moved to America and my mom had never seen her again.. although after she got married to my dad they tried looking for her but no luck.
When I was in high school my mom found out that her half-sister, whom she had been searching for close to 10 years, committed suicide in a bar not far from her own restaurant. The cops gave us all her possessions, basically not much... just identification, cellphone, and some other random unimportant stuff. The cop also told us that my aunt had been deported from Hawaii a few years before that for selling drugs??? Anyways, we didn't even know she was in Korea and worked so close to my mom and they never met. A few nights later, I was up really late doing home work and I heard a cell phone ring that was neither mine nor my mom's. The next morning my mom looked like a ghost and she told me that the aunt's cellphone, which was still in a plastic baggie and had been out of batteries for a while apparently, had rung in the middle of the night. My mom said she just let it ring and couldn't bring herself to pick it up. It gave me goosebumps for months, especially since I had heard it as well from the other room.

Other than that... I haven't had any ghost or paranormal experiences. In Cambodia on the high way there are always a lot of random people walking around aimlessly at night (there are no street lights) so my dad and I would play a game/joke so we don't fall asleep on the road/hit someone where we'd see if any of the people passing by have their feet not touching the ground.. (since the Cambodians say there are a lot of ghosts on the high way since people get hit by cars regularly and they really do look ghostly in the headlights). We call them kmoach which means ghost in Cambodian. My dad has joked around that the 60 years he's been alive he's never seen one despite the legends lol. So far we've seen no ghosts on the high way!!!

Just got goosebumps xD

Yepp cause Cambodia was once known as killing field (read from book).

Yeah both my grandparents died during the Khmer Rouge genocide. It's really really sad. If you go to Tuol Sleng (the school where they tortured and killed people) and the killing fields location it's really eerie and you really feel like you're not alone. Cambodians are really superstitious about ghosts and death but I've never experienced any paranormal activities when I lived there.

I really never had much experience, but I am pretty sure sure that I am the only one to remember this (unless I remind my family)

When my family first moved into the house we lived in now, my sister was woken up by a spirit staring at her in her room. I believed she said it was a little girl. Sometimes I think she said it was an old man, but I'm pretty sure she said it was a little girl. The next night, I woke up in the middle of it and noticed my door was open (my parents open our doors during the night) and I noticed a girl standing against the wall just out of my sisters room. She was looking down, and the thing was she looked just like my sister. Being a good brother, I got up and walked slowly to her, whispering her name. She didn't hear until I got up to her. I whispered her name and she looked up at me. The girl was definitely my sister. But the strangest thing happened next. Right after she looked at me, she disappeared right before my eyes. I stood there in shock. I was not sure what was happening. I walked into her room and I saw her sleeping there. So I had no idea what I saw. I walked back to my bed and went to sleep after. The next day, I told her and she mentioned she saw her on the first night. Ever since that night, we never experienced that at all. Also, before we moved in, my parents brought me to show the house and showed me the bedrooms that me and my sister would have. I could tell both rooms were owned by girls. The walls were sorta pinkish, the bed had lace, and there were many dolls.

Interesting. I've never experienced anything that could be regarded as paranormal, nor do I believe in the paranormal, but it's still interesting to hear other people's stories.

my lamp turned on by itself twice that is the only thing i have ever experienced #BORING

I wouldn't say I had paranormal experiences but I have saw things I could not explain logically.
Me and my mother were coming home from the city, the route coming into our town is limited on street lights, more then one occasion we have seen something large( nothing like we have seen) running across the road or having the headlights catch the shape. lol every time we both got pretty spooked and blamed it on being tired. And one time there was a big blizzard and I saw "someone" pacing at the end of our lane like it didn't know where to go when I took the dog out to use the bathroom at 4am.
I don't spook easily as we live in the woods rurally but those did haha especially the last one as who would be out walking at 4 am with 60 plus cm of snow coming down.

- - - Post Merge - - -

my lamp turned on by itself twice that is the only thing i have ever experienced #BORING

haha that would of scared the living daylights out of my friend, she ran out of our workplace when the tv came on before XD

I had a dream of seeing circular constellations that when I looked more in detail were UFOs. I woke up, went back to sleep only to have another dream where I see a constellation that eventually revealed itself as a mothership.

Also, it was hot outside once and I started seeing characters like Spiderman outsides of a store and then Spongebob inside.

There has been a memory that I will never forget, and I swear it was not a dream.
When I was about 4 or 5, we went to an airport to check out some planes (My dad likes planes so yeah), and when we were talking with a pilot, I saw something so weird, I never forget it, I saw a dusty muddy lizard or frog curled up in a ball floating through my face. It was just curled up.. AND IN MY FACE. I tried to step on it multiple times.. but we were about to leave, and I haven't seen anything like it since. I'm sure it was not my imagination, it was there, I didn't feel it, but I did something physically to it. Throughout my life i've always had theories like the lizard was going to heaven or something, but there was no proof or any kind of science to explain that. I just don't understand, lizards can't fly through the air, right?

Last edited:
I live right on what used to be railroad tracks back in the late 1800's early 1900's. About 500 yards from where my house stands right now there was a fatal train wreck on April 20, 1905. The only fatality was the conductor, but every year on the 20th, the train goes down the tracks, trying to complete its run. I've seen it twice, but I hear it every year. There are no train tracks on the trail any more, it is now a nature preserve walking trail, but it still happens every year.

There has been a memory that I will never forget, and I swear it was not a dream.
When I was about 4 or 5, we went to an airport to check out some planes (My dad likes planes so yeah), and when we were talking with a pilot, I saw something so weird, I never forget it, I saw a dusty muddy lizard or frog curled up in a ball floating through my face. It was just curled up.. AND IN MY FACE. I tried to step on it multiple times.. but we were about to leave, and I haven't seen anything like it since. I'm sure it was not my imagination, it was there, I didn't feel it, but I did something physically to it. Throughout my life i've always had theories like the lizard was going to heaven or something, but there was no proof or any kind of science to explain that. I just don't understand, lizards can't fly through the air, right?

EWWW IF THIS HAPPEN TO ME I WILL DIE!! EWWW NO LIZARD!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I used to get nightmare every night and woke up half night, it happen every night and I often dream of scary clown. I don't understand how clown suppose to make kid happy. They scares me seriously. I still hate clown. And I still dream often just not waking up anymore (unless is a real scary nightmare).

I have a few myself, but I will tell the 3 I remember the most

This one is well I only remember it a little but my parents and grandparents remember it more then I can since I was really
young at the time so they would talk to me about it and ask if I can remember anywho this is the story, when I was a small lil child I had a friend named heather, and my dad would always ask who I was talking to and I'd tell I am talking to heather which confused him since I had a cousin named heather as well who was of course alive and is still alive, so why would I make an imaginary friend named heather, he just shrugged it of and let me continue playing with my imaginary friend. everything was innocent at first just a child having fun with her make believe friend, then it all went wrong, I then started to come running and crying at my parents asking them to make heather stop hitting me and throwing things at me, they didn't know what to do, but still I always asked them to make her stop. I also told them that heather was always in my room watching me she would not go away.
=====================================================================
this one I remember myself not sure how I can remember this one but not heather, I guess I blocked it from my mind anywho, me and my mom are in the kitchen I am waiting in the middle of the room as she makes us some food
when she was done me and her walked out and she looked at me and then screamed at me she asked what did I do to myself this confused me, what did I do? I didn't do anything?, so I look down and there is huge deep cut going down from my knee and to the middle of my leg. The weird it wasn't there when I went into the kitchen, I didn't scrape against anything nor did I feel anything cut me cause if I did feel it, I'd be crying like a b**ch and also with how deep it was I should have felt it happen but I didn't, it just appeared on my leg.
=====================================================================
also the most ****ed up story, is that one day I woke up to my parents screaming in my room
causing me to wake up of course, and I see that my bed has blood on it and I looked down and I see our pet rabbit
on my bed with it's head torn off, scared the **** out of me, cause why was it even on my bed, I don't remember ever bringing our pet rabbit into my room at all, did something happen, did I sleep walk and kill our pet rabbit, I didn't know what happened.
and I was so confused.

All in the same house, The house however is no longer around
it was torn down, and new houses are built on the place of where it once was.​

Did you find out who Heather is?

OMG those seriously sound scary. I am glad you moved out from there =( stay safe k.

Well, I myself very much believe in the paranormal, and I say that only because I believe it's absolutely impossible for us to be the only forms of life, and so I do not just believe in the paranormal, but I believe in almost every theory of dimenstional reproduction, yet I have to say I've had hardly any, if any at all, paranormal experiences. All I can say is that if anyone, or anything, wishes to interact with me, I shall not object, unless they're dangerous, of course.

Back