• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Paranormal experiences thread

One time, my friend's ex-boyfriend Lawrence was with a group of friends outside of a graveyard for a dare. They had their cars parked right outside the place, observing area and the lone light post in the center of the yard.

Lawrence was dared to go inside, touch the light post, and then run back out. He really didn't want to go, but his friends urged him for pride's sake. So he despite being scared, he went in, ran all the way to the light post, and the moment his hand touched the post... the light turned off and he was left in complete darkness. Scared out of his mind, he called for his friends, and hearing their far away voices calling for him, he immediately ran towards where they were.

When he came out of the graveyard, he found out he was on the complete opposite side of the area of where his friends were... they were nowhere close to him. They even asked why he was "all the way over there" and he said that he heard them. But if he heard them, he would've caught up to his friends, not run towards an area far away from them. If his friends weren't calling him... who were? That gave him the shivers and after he told them what happened, they booked it out of there so fast lol

http://sixpenceee.com/post/85860123694/sixpenceee-sixpenceee

Here's a link to a post on tumblr about a teacher that tells his students a paranormal story every year that actually happened to him. It's one of those stories that doesn't really scare you at the time but will keep replaying through your mind after. Or at least that's what has happened to me. there's a link to the audio in the post. A lot of people have said about weird things happening while they were listening to it. Nothing happened with me though. I thought it might be a good idea to experiment and see if anyone on here reports back with anything strange happening.

This is a VERY long story and even if it doesn't scare you it's a great paranormal story which should be made into a film so it's worth the listen. Also you should check out other posts on this girl's blog. She posts some really good stuff.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Lately, Me and my family have been constantly seeing shadows out of the corner of our eyes. I just pray to Jesus and they go away. A few nights ago sometime around 2am I heard a loud crash coming from my parents room and my mom screamed, I thought someone had broken in so I shut my door and hid under the covers lol. Anyways my mom came out of her room and told me that the mirror had fallen, I literally was so scared I started shaking and then I started crying because it scared the crap outta me. The next day my mom told me that after she went back to bed she felt like something was under the bed. The next day guess what we found under the bed? The hook that held up the mirror O?O
My Grandma Roseann died years ago and so did my grandpa Poppy. That day that the mirror fell my cousin who is three asked, "where is Roseann"? He doesn't even know who she was and he asked where is she! And then he said, where is poppy? Since then there have been no shadows or anything ( Thank god) but I just thought I'd share that with you guys.

It was about 2am.I couldn't get to sleep that night.I was lying in my bunk bed . suddenly I felt mybed shaking wildly. I fell off I looked up only to see a shadow walk out side the door.
Another time my auntie was having a baby but unfortunately the baby died.My auntie was really upset.That night when she was asleep she had a dream that her mom (who was dead) came in her dream and said "don't worry in 1 years and 1 month time. You will have another one.She was correct

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lately, Me and my family have been constantly seeing shadows out of the corner of our eyes. I just pray to Jesus and they go away. A few nights ago sometime around 2am I heard a loud crash coming from my parents room and my mom screamed, I thought someone had broken in so I shut my door and hid under the covers lol. Anyways my mom came out of her room and told me that the mirror had fallen, I literally was so scared I started shaking and then I started crying because it scared the crap outta me. The next day my mom told me that after she went back to bed she felt like something was under the bed. The next day guess what we found under the bed? The hook that held up the mirror O—O
My Grandma Roseann died years ago and so did my grandpa Poppy. That day that the mirror fell my cousin who is three asked, "where is Roseann"? He doesn't even know who she was and he asked where is she! And then he said, where is poppy? Since then there have been no shadows or anything ( Thank god) but I just thought I'd share that with you guys.

SERIOUSLY, Thanks so much for creeping me for the next month.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Lately, Me and my family have been constantly seeing shadows out of the corner of our eyes. I just pray to Jesus and they go away. A few nights ago sometime around 2am I heard a loud crash coming from my parents room and my mom screamed, I thought someone had broken in so I shut my door and hid under the covers lol. Anyways my mom came out of her room and told me that the mirror had fallen, I literally was so scared I started shaking and then I started crying because it scared the crap outta me. The next day my mom told me that after she went back to bed she felt like something was under the bed. The next day guess what we found under the bed? The hook that held up the mirror O?O

- - - Post Merge - - -

- - - Post Merge - - -

i was in the carpark today and i was taking like 50239572 selfies and i was just goin thru them and i saw this so i zoomed in

z5WOSTH.png

is this a ghost????/ it looks like a man on the phone pls tell me this is a ghost i am so excited!!!
i thought it was a reflection fro somewhere else but the only things on either side of me were rows of cars so plZ BE A GHOST SOMEONE ELSE HELP ME HERE I AM HOLLA'ING B/COS YAAAAS I AM SO EXCITED

The door to my walk-in (Closet) keeps opening and slamming against the wall hard. My mother just claims it's the wind but I don't think wind can unlock doors. I may be wrong though.

I was having lunch in my secondary school (was like 8 years ago) and as I was eating I heard footsteps but no on was around and I was just sitting down so I got up and looked around there was no one only footsteps and no they were not mine I stood still and kept hearing them, was pretty freaky

The other night I came out of my bedroom and closed my door. When I started walking down the stairs it sounded like someone turned the handle and opened the door then whispered something. I didn't check behind me I just went straight downstairs and didn't look back.

Last night my son was talking in his sleep but it sounded like he was having a conversation with someone because he was talking so much. I went to go check on him and as soon as I left my room he went quiet and didn't say anything.

Been a bit since I posted or read, so there's a bit of a backlog for me to read.

But, just now I was getting out of my shower. Had my towel wrapped around my head to dry my hair, but I could hear music and a woman singing. Mom had gone to bed several hours earlier, so naturally I thought, "Oops, I've left my music on. I did not realize it was that loud, hope it isn't keeping mom up."
So I come out, take the literally two steps to get into my bedroom-- and the music and singing stops. I check my playlist, figuring it just moved on to another song. But it was stopped. Not only that, the last song that was playing was by a male singer, definitely not what I was hearing. Not only that, my speakers -and- my music player volume were turned down so low that I shouldn't have been able to hear them (if they -were- playing) even out into the hallway.
I checked all my ring tones as well, but those also weren't the culprit.

Ah well, it's actually a rather typical experience in this house. Just thought I'd share.

Edit:
Was turning the lights off and feeding the cats just now, and I saw a girl in a blue dress run out of the living room and down the hall. I'd say it's most certainly time for bed.
Goodnight, all.

Last edited:
So I had to go stay at my high school for my Drivers Defense Class for a couple of hours.
I got to the school at 6pm and stayed till 10pm. So 10pm comes and I'm waiting for my ride in the commons area.
All the teachers, staff, students, and even most Janitors left. So I'm standing alone, in the dark with like 2 ceiling lights on near the exit doors. I'm looking around and all the sudden I see a guy with a red hoodie on, walk into the vending machine enclosure.
I didn't recognize him at first, so I just stared at the area where he walked into, waiting for him to come out, so I could identify him. (There were lunch tables stacked over there, so as soon as he walked through the columns I couldn't see him anymore) But 5 mins passed and he didn't come back out. So I walked across the whole commons to get to the enclosure and nobody was there. There were no doors he could of gotten into and I knew he didn't walk away because I was starring over there the whole time.
Then I went home. The End

omg so once in my old house i was trying to fall asleep and i felt something peculiar in the air (i was like 5 years old) i couldnt sleep at all. then, all of a sudden i looked at my window (there was a curtain in front of the window) and i saw a shadow of a guy that looked like he was coming toward me. his arms were up and his hand were by the sides of his head. they were about a few inches from the sides of the head. I immediately went out and checked if anyone was outside and i saw nothing, it was even around midnight. it freakes me out so hard i couldnt sleep that night

Well my father once told me he had been hiding from the Mexican police this was back in maybe 1966 and he had walked by himself past this quarry or pond or lake or something like that when it started raining. It was the middle of the night and there was thunder so he was trying to find shelter since he had been hiding behind some thick brush till it became night. He had stolen a horse and so had his friend from an old mans ranch and my father had sold the horse.So as my father is walking by himself in the open in the middle of the dark night he hears talking he could faintly make out the shadows of three women who looked like they were dressed in full body hijabs walking in his direction. So once he finally come across them and is about to pass them they all stop and start laughing really loudly.Now this spooked my father really badly and he ran away from them as fast as he could and as he was running he could still hear them laughing. He assumes they were witches because back then what women would be out and about in the middle of the night while its raining and thundering in the barren landscape that is the middle of nowhere.

Well my father once told me he had been hiding from the Mexican police this was back in maybe 1966 and he had walked by himself past this quarry or pond or lake or something like that when it started raining. It was the middle of the night and there was thunder so he was trying to find shelter since he had been hiding behind some thick brush till it became night. He had stolen a horse and so had his friend from an old mans ranch and my father had sold the horse.So as my father is walking by himself in the open in the middle of the dark night he hears talking he could faintly make out the shadows of three women who looked like they were dressed in full body hijabs walking in his direction. So once he finally come across them and is about to pass them they all stop and start laughing really loudly.Now this spooked my father really badly and he ran away from them as fast as he could and as he was running he could still hear them laughing. He assumes they were witches because back then what women would be out and about in the middle of the night while its raining and thundering in the barren landscape that is the middle of nowhere.

Your father is young and troubled so he could have stolen from the wrong house and they decided to let him have a small scare on that. Luckily he wasn't harm or anything or else you wont be here =x

It wasn't anything paranormal but this morning the baby is crying so loud and it disturb my sleep. The crying totally injected into my mind and cause me to dream of something horror of a child ghost hanging upside down outside the room in pain but my other companion (in dream) couldn't find where the sound come from, only me alone can see it through the mirror and tell them it is hanging upside down from the chandelier please help that poor soul lol the dream is so real thanks to that child crying outside my room!

So I had to go stay at my high school for my Drivers Defense Class for a couple of hours.
I got to the school at 6pm and stayed till 10pm. So 10pm comes and I'm waiting for my ride in the commons area.
All the teachers, staff, students, and even most Janitors left. So I'm standing alone, in the dark with like 2 ceiling lights on near the exit doors. I'm looking around and all the sudden I see a guy with a red hoodie on, walk into the vending machine enclosure.
I didn't recognize him at first, so I just stared at the area where he walked into, waiting for him to come out, so I could identify him. (There were lunch tables stacked over there, so as soon as he walked through the columns I couldn't see him anymore) But 5 mins passed and he didn't come back out. So I walked across the whole commons to get to the enclosure and nobody was there. There were no doors he could of gotten into and I knew he didn't walk away because I was starring over there the whole time.
Then I went home. The End

Your story remind me last time when my grandfather passed away, many years back. I was burning the incense paper (chinese culture) in the early morning before breakfast and I was sitting down on the floor beside the coffin. Then I thought I saw a pair of leg walking towards the main entrance and I though it was my uncle or cousin, I wanted to call them to help me with it so I can go for breakfast. Before that pair of leg reach the main entrance to outside I stand up but there is nobody to be seen. The coffin are not suppose to put on the floor so there is void area below I can see through to the opposite side. But this makes me wonder is it I am slow that he already walk out.....or is there really something else?

Last edited:
Shortly after my grandfather died, I was eating dinner, and I saw a bowl of vegetables moving towards me. It was during the summer, and it wasn't windy at all that night. I honestly hate vegetables, but he always encouraged me to eat them :/

I'm pretty sure it was my grandfather, and it felt good that he still cared ^^

Shortly after my grandfather died, I was eating dinner, and I saw a bowl of vegetables moving towards me. It was during the summer, and it wasn't windy at all that night. I honestly hate vegetables, but he always encouraged me to eat them :/

I'm pretty sure it was my grandfather, and it felt good that he still cared ^^

That is so sweet of him. You should then start eating vegetables even you hate it (me too) so he can rest in peace without worrying if you wont be eating any after he is gone~

Back