Shop 🏝️PARADISE Collectibles🏝️

hi there again! would i be able to trade in a spring shamrock or sakura easter egg for the blue jellyfish? 0:

Oh, ok! Both would get you 800 in trade-in value which means you would have a surplus of 200 after the balloon. Did you want to get something else with that or cold hard TBT? :D
That sounds great to me. Thanks.
Don't worry about returning bells. As always, I appreciate you and your services. :)

Edit*
No message please.

Last edited:
You sure can and that would cover the remaining 120 TBT difference! :D
Unless I'm mistaken, I think you might have gotten me and Liz mixed up because I think I owed more than that and I doubt the rose is worth that much TBT LOL. I'm gonna throw you all 5 collectibles, I can't math right now since it's really late, so just let me know what I need to send you TBTwise ❤️ For when you send the eggy over, a togepi (or togetic/togekiss) message would be fun, but no stress if you can't think of anything!

hi there again! would i be able to trade in a spring shamrock or sakura easter egg for the blue jellyfish? 0:

Hey again! :) I will offer 160 in trade-in value for the Spring Shamrock which means you would only need to add 20 TBT alongside for the Jellyfish. How does that sound to you? :D

That sounds great to me. Thanks.
Don't worry about returning bells. As always, I appreciate you and your services. :)

Edit*
No message please.

Just sent it your way and thank you so much again! Pleasure like always and enjoy the Purple Bunny Balloon! :D

Unless I'm mistaken, I think you might have gotten me and Liz mixed up because I think I owed more than that and I doubt the rose is worth that much TBT LOL. I'm gonna throw you all 5 collectibles, I can't math right now since it's really late, so just let me know what I need to send you TBTwise ❤️ For when you send the eggy over, a togepi (or togetic/togekiss) message would be fun, but no stress if you can't think of anything!

Dang, you’re right! lol I apologize about that! After accounting the black rose, you would only being missing 440 TBT! :) I’ll send the gorgeous egg over as soon as TBT is received. 😁👍

EDIT: Everything received and egg sent! :D Pleasure like always and enjoy the egg! :)

Could I get the lemon and durain please? :]

Hey again! You sure can, would you like any messages? :) Also, which timestamp did you want of the Durians?

Last edited:
Hey again! :) I will offer 160 in trade-in value for the Spring Shamrock which means you would only need to add 20 TBT alongside for the Jellyfish. How does that sound to you? :D

Just sent it your way and thank you so much again! Pleasure like always and enjoy the Purple Bunny Balloon! :D

Dang, you’re right! lol I apologize about that! After accounting the black rose, you would only being missing 440 TBT! :) I’ll send the gorgeous egg over as soon as TBT is received. 😁👍

Hey again! You sure can, would you like any messages? :) Also, which timestamp did you want of the Durians?
20 tbt sounds great! i'll send that over to ya ^-^
Post automatically merged:

and any message is good as well!

Cool, no messages needed!! How about this date for the durian? Mar 16, 2024 at 11:57 AM

20 tbt sounds great! i'll send that over to ya ^-^
Post automatically merged:

and any message is good as well!

Awesome! I can confirm that I have received the TBT portion as of this post, awaiting the shamrock. I’ll send over as soon as Shamrock is received. :D

EDIT: Got it, sending the Jellyfish now!

EDIT 2: Sent! Pleasure doing business again and enjoy the Jellyfish! :D

Cool, no messages needed!! How about this date for the durian? Mar 16, 2024 at 11:57 AM

Sounds good to me! I’ll send them both over as soon as TBT has been received. :)

Awesome! I can confirm that I have received the TBT portion as of this post, awaiting the shamrock. I’ll send over as soon as Shamrock is received. :D

Sounds good to me! I’ll send them both over as soon as TBT has been received. :)
Thank you!! Sent the tbt over just now :]

Due to the generosity of an anonymous individual, there is now a free Black Hybrid Rose available to whoever claims it first! :D🎉

NEW COLLECTIBLES ADDED!
MASTER RULE ITEM ADDED!

IconNameTimestamp(s) in GMT -5/EST**PriceStock
392.jpg
Black Hybrid RoseNov 26, 2021 at 7:33 PMFREE!x 1
341.jpg
Summer ShellAug 16, 2020 at 10:08 AM500 TBTx 1
663.jpg
Plum BlossomFeb 28, 2024 at 11:25 PM250 TBTx 1
561.jpg
Green Crescent MoonAug 14, 2023 at 8:32 AM750 TBTx 1
687.jpg
Cyan Heart BalloonMar 20, 2024 at 11:01 AM500 TBTx 1
460.jpg
Dreamy Bear PlushJan 3, 2022 at 3:12 PM1,000 TBTx 1
426.jpg
Dino PlushAug 29, 2021 at 11:16 AM1,000 TBTx 1
537.jpg
Hanukkah CandyJan 1, 2023 at 1:00 AM50 TBTx 1
45.jpg
Chocolate CakeNov 7, 2023 at 12:29 PM500 TBTx 1
701.jpg
LycheeMar 23, 2024 at 10:31 PM500 TBTx 1
671.jpg
Perfect PearMar 17, 2024 at 3:48 AM500 TBTx 1
161.jpg
Spring ShamrockMar 17, 2016 at 11:06 PM200 TBTx 1

Last edited:

NEW COLLECTIBLE ADDED!

IconNameTimestamp(s) in GMT -5/EST**PriceStock
482.jpg
Spring Bloom Easter EggApr 19, 2022 at 12:39 PM1,000 TBTx 1

Hi, Im interested in your Green Crescent Moon! How much TBT would I owe if I traded in an Isabelle, a Tortimer, a green ballon, 5 black mushrooms, a wallopoid, lobo, a voodoo doll, and a perfect peach? ☺️ If I’m not able to trade these things in I apologize! I’m still figuring out how your system works for trading 😅

Hi, Im interested in your Green Crescent Moon! How much TBT would I owe if I traded in an Isabelle, a Tortimer, a green ballon, 5 black mushrooms, a wallopoid, lobo, a voodoo doll, and a perfect peach? ☺️ If I’m not able to trade these things in I apologize! I’m still figuring out how your system works for trading 😅

Hello! :D No problem at all! The way trade-ins work is that I offer 80% of what I would list them for and additional TBT is only needed if the trade-in does not meet the price of the collectibles being exchanged in return. If there is an excess, I return the difference in change with TBT. Hope that makes sense!

In terms of the items listed, all that listed would be way more than enough so to keep things simple, I would accept the 5 black mushrooms for 800 in trade-in value which would mean that you would get 50 TBT back on top of the Green Crescent Moon! How does that sound to you? :D

In terms of the items listed, all that listed would be way more than enough so to keep things simple, I would accept the 5 black mushrooms for 800 in trade-in value which would mean that you would get 50 TBT back on top of the Green Crescent Moon! How does that sound to you? :D
Thank you so much for explaining! It really helped a lot c:

That sounds great, I had no idea they went for that much!! That sounds like a deal to me thank you! I’ll send them over right now ☺️

Thank you so much for explaining! It really helped a lot c:

That sounds great, I had no idea they went for that much!! That sounds like a deal to me thank you! I’ll send them over right now ☺️

You’re absolutely welcome and sounds good! Would like a message on the Green Crescent Moon? 🌙

Back