Shop 🏝️PARADISE Collectibles🏝️

What if I add in a plum blossom? Trying to hang on to my tbt for a purchase haha

That would give you 200 in trade-in value so you would have 600 in trade-in value all together if you trade both collectibles in. :D So you would get 100 in change alongside the Cyan Heart Balloon. How does that sound to you? :)

that would be perfect! please surprise me with a message 🫶🏼

Just sent everything your way! Pleasure doing business with you again and enjoy the Toy Hammer! 🔨 😁

That would give you 200 in trade-in value so you would have 600 in trade-in value all together if you trade both collectibles in. :D So you would get 100 in change alongside the Cyan Heart Balloon. How does that sound to you? :)
That’s perfect! I’ll send them now. Can you make the message: For Nicholas

Hi again. Interested in your purple bunny balloon.

I have these for trade, if that works

Hanukkah candy x2
Cyan heart balloon

Hey friend! What would I owe you for the Togepi Egg if I traded in:
Hanukkah Candy
Green Crescent Moon
Perfect Pear
Lychee

Hi again. Interested in your purple bunny balloon.

I have these for trade, if that works

Hanukkah candy x2
Cyan heart balloon

Hey again! That would get you 480 in trade-in value which would mean you would need 120 TBT alongside the collectibles for the Purple Bunny Balloon. How does that sound? :)

Hi, could I date trade your September 3rd Pink Rosewater Potion? If not that's OK 🙂

Hello! You sure can, would you like a message? I’ll send over as soon as I receive your potion and 3 TBT for the timestamp trading fee. :)

Hey friend! What would I owe you for the Togepi Egg if I traded in:
Hanukkah Candy
Green Crescent Moon
Perfect Pear
Lychee

Hey friend! After calculating, that should give you 1,440 TBT in trade-in value which means that you would need 560 TBT alongside for the egg. How does that sound to you? :D

Hey again! That would get you 480 in trade-in value which would mean you would need 120 TBT alongside the collectibles for the Purple Bunny Balloon. How does that sound?

I think I will keep a hold of the candies for now. How about the cyan balloon and summer shell?

hi! for the pink heart balloon would trading in a mori and dreamy popper be enough? :> not really sure how u value these collectibles

Hey again! That would get you 480 in trade-in value which would mean you would need 120 TBT alongside the collectibles for the Purple Bunny Balloon. How does that sound? :)

Hello! You sure can, would you like a message? I’ll send over as soon as I receive your potion and 3 TBT for the timestamp trading fee. :)

Hey friend! After calculating, that should give you 1,440 TBT in trade-in value which means that you would need 560 TBT alongside for the egg. How does that sound to you? :D
after scouring my inventory, I realized I'm not going to be able to make my black hybrid rose work for the lineup I planned, so could I trade that in as well? I will throw you the TBT + items once I get the OK!

I think I will keep a hold of the candies for now. How about the cyan balloon and summer shell?

Oh, ok! Both would get you 800 in trade-in value which means you would have a surplus of 200 after the balloon. Did you want to get something else with that or cold hard TBT? :D

hi! for the pink heart balloon would trading in a mori and dreamy popper be enough? :> not really sure how u value these collectibles

Hey again! I actually would do a straight trade for the Dreamy Popper since I have been looking for one for personal use. How does that sound to you? :)

after scouring my inventory, I realized I'm not going to be able to make my black hybrid rose work for the lineup I planned, so could I trade that in as well? I will throw you the TBT + items once I get the OK!

You sure can and that would cover the remaining 120 TBT difference! :D

Oh, ok! Both would get you 800 in trade-in value which means you would have a surplus of 200 after the balloon. Did you want to get something else with that or cold hard TBT? :D

Hey again! I actually would do a straight trade for the Dreamy Popper since I have been looking for one for personal use. How does that sound to you? :)

You sure can and that would cover the remaining 120 TBT difference! :D
that sounds great! then would i be able to trade a mori + another collectible if that's not enough for the purple bunny as well?

that sounds great! then would i be able to trade a mori + another collectible if that's not enough for the purple bunny as well?

What I am saying is that the Dreamy Popper is all you would need to trade-in for the Pink Heart balloon (looks like you quoted the response I made to Liz). ;) If you wanted to trade in other stuff for other things, I’m always open!

EDIT: Liz actually asked about the Purple Bunny Balloon first, but I will let you know if something changes. 👌

What I am saying is that the Dreamy Popper is all you would need to trade-in for the Pink Heart balloon (looks like you quoted the response I made to Liz). ;) If you wanted to trade in other stuff for other things, I’m always open!
yep i understood. so dreamy popper for the heart balloon :>

i'm also interested in the purple bunny too is what i was wanting to trade for as well
Post automatically merged:

just saw ur edit okay no problem!! would u like a message for ur popper? ^-^

yep i understood. so dreamy popper for the heart balloon :>

i'm also interested in the purple bunny too is what i was wanting to trade for as well

Sounds good, I will send it over as soon as I get the popper! Would you like a message? :D

In regards to the Purple Bunny Balloon, it currently is in a pending trade w/ Liz!, but I will let you know if something changes. 👌

EDIT: Haha! Us and edits. lol Any message is good!

Sounds good, I will send it over as soon as I get the popper! Would you like a message? :D

In regards to the Purple Bunny Balloon, it currently is in a pending trade w/ Liz!, but I will let you know if something changes. 👌

EDIT: Haha! Us and edits. lol Any message is good!
haha thats alright!! i'll take any message for the balloon. i just sent the popper over~ c:

Back