393.jpg
Black Famous MushroomSep 25, 2022 at 10:24 PM
Nov 27, 2020 at 9:43 PM
Nov 27, 2020 at 9:34 PM
Nov 27, 2020 at 8:19 PM
Nov 27, 2020 at 2:47 AM
200 TBTx 5

could i trade u a dreamy party popper for ur summer shell? ^^

edit: could i toss in an orange balloon + peach for the my melody egg too maybe? 0:

Last edited:
could i trade u a dreamy party popper for ur summer shell? ^^

edit: could i toss in an orange balloon + peach for the my melody egg too maybe? 0:

Hey again! I would actually accept the Dreamy Popper as trade-in for both the collectibles you want! How does that sound? :D

Hey again! I would actually accept the Dreamy Popper as trade-in for both the collectibles you want! How does that sound? :D
could we do the same deal for the junimo egg instead of the my melody egg by any chance? that would be great!

could we do the same deal for the junimo egg instead of the my melody egg by any chance? that would be great!

Sounds good to me, they are the same value in the shop! I’ll send the collectibles over ASAP once I receive your Dreamy Popper! :)

MASTER RULE ITEMS ADDED!

IconNameTimestamp(s) in GMT -5/EST**PriceStock
36.jpg
つ (tsu) 🤝Mar 26, 2024 at 5:35 PM500 TBT
(was 1,000!)
35.jpg
ぶ (bu) 🤝Mar 26, 2024 at 5:36 PM250 TBT
(was 500!)
34.jpg
う (u) 🤝Mar 26, 2024 at 5:37 PM105 TBT
(was 210!)
33.jpg
ど (Do) 🤝Mar 26, 2024 at 5:38 PM62 TBT
(was 125!)

You're welcome and just sent it your way! Enjoy the Plum Blossom and pleasure doing business again. :D
Could I trade in
Ruby Villager, Daisy egg, 2 blue holiday candles, kappn doll, September birthstone, October birthstone, 3 coal
(Idk how much that gets me, lmk if need more collectibles or if you don't like offer)
For Junimo egg Apr 18, 2022 at 6:42 PM?

Could I trade in
Ruby Villager, Daisy egg, 2 blue holiday candles, kappn doll, September birthstone, October birthstone, 3 coal
(Idk how much that gets me, lmk if need more collectibles or if you don't like offer)
For Junimo egg Apr 18, 2022 at 6:42 PM?

Hey again! I would accept the following from that list for an even trade: Ruby, Daisy Egg, 1 Blue Holiday Candle. :) Would you like a message on the Junimo Egg? I’ll send it over as soon as I receive everything from you! :)

how much would it cost to date swap for the newly added どうぶつ set?

Since I am selling it on behalf of someone who wanted to support my shop as well, I would need to check in with them and get back to you. 👍

Hey again! I would accept the following from that list for an even trade: Ruby, Daisy Egg, 1 Blue Holiday Candle. :) Would you like a message on the Junimo Egg? I’ll send it over as soon as I receive everything from you! :)

Since I am selling it on behalf of someone who wanted to support my shop as well, I would need to check in with them and get back to you. 👍
No message needed. Thanks so much!!

No message needed. Thanks so much!!

You’re absolutely welcome, just sent it your way! Pleasure like always and enjoy the Junimo Egg. :D

EDIT: @LambdaDelta : I just heard back they said that they were ok with it! :) It will be 9 TBT for the timestamp trading fee. Would you like a message?

Last edited:

MASTER RULE ITEMS ADDED!

IconNameTimestamp(s) in GMT -5/EST**PriceStock
240.jpg
Kirby Easter EggApr 2, 2024 at 7:52 AM250 TBT
(was 500!)
478.jpg
Ladybug Easter EggApr 2, 2024 at 7:52 AM250 TBT
(was 500!)

Last edited:
Back