• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia Paper Mario Thousand Year Door Mafia - Mafia Win!!

Does doctor get a notification if they are roleblocked?

In reference to earlier post about roleblockling, a "result" would be the message back saying "you saved "----"" so yes, they would be notified of a role block too

Last edited:
That's that unless Panda is incredibly ******** and is somehow messed something up (like didn't send her action in on time/at all)

@Panda Does this explain why you said "I'm sorry Seroja, I tried." following her death? Please specify.

So panda you didn't die, and the person you were supposed to protect died and the attacker is not dead. Even if double hit, you and the attacker should be dead.

l1yBCwm.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Even if there was somehow a mistake in the role actions, the role name still makes 0 sense

I SENT IN MY ACTION CORRECTLY AND ON TIME !! I then double checked with Toad and he said "no mistakes were made" sooo...

On a side note, I love how something super similar to this situation happened with Zendel and everyone's cool with it. Also R.I.P. zefez I was actually getting somewhere with Zendel ;;

Only possibility is Bus driver drove Seroja and Panda so instead of Panda dying Seroja died while trying to save her in the process but the doctor also saved the mafia from.
Simple enough

@Amanda I see you lurking the thread, what are your thoughts on all this? I haven't heard anything from you and I'm curious what you think.

- - - Post Merge - - -

what is happening reee

I'm still catching up on everything that happened whilst I was sleeping, I'm going as fast as I can but this is a LOT to try and absorb.

Only possibility is Bus driver drove Seroja and Panda so instead of Panda dying Seroja died while trying to save her in the process but the doctor also saved the mafia from.
Simple enough

Is this at all a viable possibility in this setup? I really am not clear on how this would have prevented all deaths but Seroja's.

Back