• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia Paper Mario Thousand Year Door Mafia - Mafia Win!!

Pretty sure she's just trying to throw people off now for once she flips. WIFOM

I'm voting Daniel, he isn't reminding me of his town playstyle right now, he is pushing me still now that I've claimed and he has no reason to.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sry I played Paper Mario

:::slow clap::: what do you want a cookie ?? And you can slap yourself when you find out your wrong, but you won't cause your Mafia.

So no ones gonna unvote me ? We are just "gonna see how this lynch goes"

TOWN, if I get lynched today please go back and see who was pushing me to claim and still voting me and don't be afraid to go after the stronger more experienced players. You all have a voice and a vote use it to the fullest.

So no ones gonna unvote me ? We are just "gonna see how this lynch goes"

TOWN, if I get lynched today please go back and see who was pushing me to claim and still voting me and don't be afraid to go after the stronger more experienced players. You all have a voice and a vote use it to the fullest.

You yourself claimed by saying "You don't want to lynch me". It's your own fault. You were going to be killed regardless.

Trundle doesn't have a vote, I stole it and used it on heyden. Once I use my vote it can't be changed so there will be a mystery vote on heyden. :) in town heyden is mafia.

Apple
Daniel
Are my top scum reads at this moment.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Trundle doesn't have a vote, I stole it and used it on heyden. Once I use my vote it can't be changed so there will be a mystery vote on heyden. :) in town heyden is mafia.

Hahahahaha is this true ?

Okay, with the information to hand at this time, I see no other reasonable course of action than for me to vote for Panda.

This situation is eerily similar to the confusion raised in Miraculous Cultists with Rose the Roll-blocker. That was an immensely stressful situation, especially for Toads. Panda, if you are in that kind of a position now, then I am sorry. I don't know what a better course of action at this point is though. Your claimed role and action makes no sense with events in the game.

Like I said to Toads in MC, any information - particularly reads - you can give us now will help us try to untangle things.

TOWN, once I flip blue please do not let Apple or Damniel get away with "oh dang, but she was so scummy, oh well. "

yeah screw you

Back