• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Pango (peppy anteater)

mlplover123

Bells
Feedback
100% (26) +
I haven't played in awhile because I've recently had wisdom teeth surgery and one of my favorite villagers, Pango, decided to move :(

Description: Blue, turquoise, and purple anteater, and she's the peppy type. Her house has a purple roof, green exterior, pink door, metal fence. Inside her house is a complete mess since she's been in my town since I got the game.

Price: Free!

Moving time: She's supposed to move today, but I can move the time backward to keep her around until tomorrow if necessary.

I'd be happy to take Pango! She was apart of my original town, she's my best friend =D
But this isn't the same Pango xD

So sorry to hear about your wisdom teeth, I know that can be really painful D:
You sure did write a big description for a free villager!
I'll take her if that's okay :3

Last edited:
I'd be happy to take Pango! She was apart of my original town, she's my best friend =D
But this isn't the same Pango xD

So sorry to hear about your wisdom teeth, I know that can be really painful D:
You sure did write a big description for a free villager!
I'll take her if that's okay :3
Thanks I've had a really bad experience with it, I had bad reactions to every medication:/
And I just want to warn people what they're getting into lol I mean honestly the inside of her house is terrible and I know some people really care about that!
Would you like to pick her up now? :)

Thanks I've had a really bad experience with it, I had bad reactions to every medication:/
And I just want to warn people what they're getting into lol I mean honestly the inside of her house is terrible and I know some people really care about that!
Would you like to pick her up now? :)

Sure, I'll add you and be on my way now!
originality doesn't bother me. I just want the villager xD

The nature of villagers, how they move out is just really lame. Are there any villagers you're looking for?

Sure, I'll add you and be on my way now!
originality doesn't bother me. I just want the villager xD

The nature of villagers, how they move out is just really lame. Are there any villagers you're looking for?

Gates open! And no, I don't really have any dreamies, I kind of like getting new random villagers :p Thanks though!

Back