• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Panduhh's♫Cycling★[BOXES: Cookie]★[NEW: Mira]★

Sorry I went and got burger king! I will add you and open up! Please be sure to add my cycling FC! :)

Last edited:
Sorry. Got called into work. I am home now and would still like Sprinkle if not voided already

Sprinkle has been adopted

Ken is in boxes now
ken.png

and Merry has moved in!

Ken voided :(

Last edited:
Benjamin is in boxes! His lurker has been notified. She got him somewhere! Anyone want this pup? Will void in a little while

Benjamin.png

Kevin has moved in! A villager I did not know existed.

Voided

Last edited:
Kevin is in boxes Will void in 5 minutes then I have work for the day :(

kevin.jpg
Also, beardo has moved in!

Voided

- - - Post Merge - - -

Merry is in boxes and Vladimir has moved in! I have to leave for work so Merry will be available until 9pm CENTRAL TIME ZONE. If someone claims her by then she will be held until we can set up a time to exchange her (Within reason of course) or voided if no one wants her.

merry.png

Voided

Last edited:
Hi, just letting you know I am no longer lurking for Lolly, I have FINALLY obtained her! May I lurk for Skye instead?

Lurker list has been updated.
Flo is in boxes and Cobb has moved in.

flo.jpg
Will void soon

voided

Last edited:
Lucky the mummy dog is in boxes and Rosie has moved in!

Lucky is tier 2; ANY TBT tips would be appreciated, though are not required.

Lucky.jpg

I have been PMed about Lucky, he is on hold for today

Last edited:
OOOHHHH, lurking for Rosie!!! I really hope I'm on when she's in boxes. For Christmas this year I want to have her back in my town <3

Back