• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Overwatch General Thread

It's cool but it kind of annoys me 'cause I just wanna buy everything
Also has someone reached level 100 already jesus

Idk about reporting but if you go to the page of people you've recently played with you can right click people and hit "Ignore this player" so you won't join games with them anymore.
Saves you from a bunch of ****ty Meis.

Sweet, I'll do that from now on.

It's cool but it kind of annoys me 'cause I just wanna buy everything
Also has someone reached level 100 already jesus

Sadly I saw a screenshot of a Torbjorn that was level 100. I really suck with him for some reason. It seems no matter where I aly my turret it always gets destroyed before it can get any kills.

I saved and earned 3 loot boxes today getting okay stuff from. I can't believe the one legendary item I get is a skin for Pharah. I don't even use her or like her.

Sadly I saw a screenshot of a Torbjorn that was level 100. I really suck with him for some reason. It seems no matter where I aly my turret it always gets destroyed before it can get any kills.

I saved and earned 3 loot boxes today getting okay stuff from. I can't believe the one legendary item I get is a skin for Pharah. I don't even use her or like her.

Oh yeah Torbjorn would probably be the easiest way to level since the turret does all the work but yeah I'm not really good with builders either. Especially since I wanna get in the battle not sit in a corner while my turret gets all the kills.

The only legendary skin I got is the white mariachi skin for Reaper that almost makes me wanna use him lmao

I'm having an easier time killing people with Mercy compared to Mei. .-.
Do I really suck that much with Mei

I'm having an easier time killing people with Mercy compared to Mei. .-.
Do I really suck that much with Mei

Are you headshotting when you freeze people or are you one of those (thank the lord for them) Meis that shoot people in the gut after freezing them, 'cause the latter ain't gonna do nothing

Are you headshotting when you freeze people or are you one of those (thank the lord for them) Meis that shoot people in the gut after freezing them, 'cause the latter ain't gonna do nothing

I headshot them, it's just getting them frozen to do the headshot that I struggle with.

It took me way too many hours to learn this.

Why does my game constantly glitch when I ult as Genji
What did I do to deserve this
Just give me the ****ing Slice and Dice achievement for my cute genji spray

Just bought Overwatch for PC, it'll be here Tuesday. Excited yet full of regret already. : )))))))))))

Can't wait to experience Feeder Tom.

who does everyone enjoy using? (this has probably been asked many times before but i'm curious so).

i use d.va, mercy and tracer the most so far

Widowmaker's pretty much my main. I've used her way too much. Besides her I use Tracer, Mercy and Junkrat.

Widowmaker's pretty much my main. I've used her way too much. Besides her I use Tracer, Mercy and Junkrat.

ah yeah she's cool! i used her in the beta but i kind of suck with her. i'll have to try Junkrat and the rest of the characters c:

ah yeah she's cool! i used her in the beta but i kind of suck with her. i'll have to try Junkrat and the rest of the characters c:

I just really love sniping haha. I don't actually have the game yet since it's too pricey on the PS4 and I don't have that kind of money, but I put about 40 hours in the Beta. Junkrat is good in maps with cramped spaces! Maps like Nepal and Hanamura. Do share what you think of them! :)

I really wanted to get into Hanzo since he's a sniper too but he wasn't too fun to use tbh.

Last edited:
^ yeah i hate the 20 dollar difference for console users, but that's retail for you, unfortunately. oh yeah? that's how i feel when i use Mercy; she's best for cramped spaces, it makes healing people much easier. sure! i'll do that.

i see so many people loving him, but idk yet. will have to eventually give him a try

There's that and the fact you need to have a PS+/Xbox Gold subscription to actually play the game. And yea that's true really, though in bigger maps the guardian angel ability is a huge boon.

Yea a lot of people seem to love him, especially his ultimate.

Last edited:
Back