Overwatch General Thread

i would honestly prefer it more if they brought sombra out now as a bird than give us sombra ten years later. make sombra bird happen blizzard

Kinda unnecessary IMO but someone mentioned that Zarya pretty much has a 100% winrate against her so I guess there's that??

maybe???? just seems a little unnecessary to buff a character purely so they could handle another one better in my opinion but hey it could work

D.va buff won't help her at all, 100 HP is not useful when her headbox hitbox is twice the size as her. She will still be going out of mech fast, just a second later.

Torb buff will help him in mid elo but not high, he will never be useful in high elo. He now hammers faster and builds scrap himself.

Bastion configuration speed is faster, which should encourage people to move and set up continuously now.

Zarya (unconfirmed, I have seen no proof) now loses energy faster.

Soldier buff, spread starts at the 4th bullet now.

honestly torb can start building his turret back up again so quickly i think hammering faster is just overkill

i'm glad dva gets more health. maybe it's because i main d.va.

- - - Post Merge - - -

but misclicks won't kill me now when i play bastion, i accidentally press the configuration button and it takes forever to get out of it, and then i die. it's honestly just my fault, but i'm glad i at least will have half a second more to react.

Thank god for the Nano Boost nerf, Boosted Rein's and Genji's won't be able to overpower teams as easily now, they're just so hard to counter unless you have a hero that can stun them :/

Also Mei in competitive, lost 4 games in a row today because of that stupidly strong ult of hers.

Thank god for the Nano Boost nerf, Boosted Rein's and Genji's won't be able to overpower teams as easily now, they're just so hard to counter unless you have a hero that can stun them :/

Also Mei in competitive, lost 4 games in a row today because of that stupidly strong ult of hers.

Ana + Reaper was the worst. One kill and he'd heal off it. He's literally a Genji ult by himself that heals and has an ult. Like an ult with an ult. An ult ult. The only thing I think counters him is D.va but I don't think you can hold Defense Matrix up for as long as Nano Boost is active for.

Mei is so god damn infuriating. You get her ult every minute it seems like and stuns an entire point and there isn't a hero in the world that can do anything about it. Reinhardt can block his own ult but not some ******** ice machine with eyes? The ****? Mei herself is so stupid. The only skill shown from her is her right clicks and walls and the only time you see some Quick Play Hero use them is when you are frozen for a headshot or she just used Shift and wants even more survivability or to stall for an eternity. She's literally a crutch for ****ty players to feel like they can play Overwatch while they **** their own team with dumb walls and disregard them because she can survive forever.

Nerf them both into the ground.

Mei is so god damn infuriating. You get her ult every minute it seems like and stuns an entire point and there isn't a hero in the world that can do anything about it. Reinhardt can block his own ult but not some ******** ice machine with eyes? The ****? Mei herself is so stupid. The only skill shown from her is her right clicks and walls and the only time you see some Quick Play Hero use them is when you are frozen for a headshot or she just used Shift and wants even more survivability or to stall for an eternity. She's literally a crutch for ****ty players to feel like they can play Overwatch while they **** their own team with dumb walls and disregard them because she can survive forever.

Nerf them both into the ground.
Hey

Chill out

Back