Overwatch General Thread

I SHOULDN'T HAVE TO BE NEAR THE PAYLOAD OR THE POINT VERY MUCH AS GENJI BUT SOME PEOPLE JUST WON'T GET ON IT!!!

ziWjSMl.png

ayy

This makes me wonder how high I'd be for tracer/D.Va if I played them more consistently. I switch heroes too often.

Screenshot_2016-06-05-02-34-42-1.jpg
Not even in the top 10,000 with Mercy woo go me

Last edited:
ahhh debating if i want to get it. Looks super fun but i dot have an xbox 1/ps4. Heard its on the pc, but is it any good?

ahhh debating if i want to get it. Looks super fun but i dot have an xbox 1/ps4. Heard its on the pc, but is it any good?

Yes it's just as good on any other platform, and since FPS games are easier to play on PC you'll have a better time if you're not so good at FPS games.

Untitled.jpg

I have to question the legitimacy of the ranking when I'm, even just barely, within 2,000 with Widowmaker. I'm so awful with her...

0.19:1 K/D with Mercy though. Fear me...every 4-5 lives.

#TeamCompletelyUnrankedinEverything:(

Is it not just due to time played? Anybody I've got less than 3 hours on (which is anybody not in that image) is unranked.

Last edited:
Yes it's just as good on any other platform, and since FPS games are easier to play on PC you'll have a better time if you're not so good at FPS games.

ok then i think i might get it. But my other question is, on the pc, will i be able to play with others who have it for xbox or ps4?

I read cross play couldn't work for this because PC players would have an advantage with aiming using the mouse. Would be nice to get more games with crossplay. I think Rocket League is the only one I know of.

I mean I have the PC version yet I still use an Xbox controller oop

Well maybe PS4/Xbox users should
git
gud

They always have some silly reason they can never do crossplay. I forget which game, but another one couldn't be crossplay because of a mere pixel difference when aiming down a sniper scope.

On a side note, I'm glad McCree is getting nerfed soon. Getting shot out of my mecha after his flash bang is annoying playing as D.Va.

Last edited:
Back