• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Overwatch 2 thoughts?

CylieDanny

🔥The Spicy Prince🔥
Bells
Island
Fuggire
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Fortune Cookie
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Red Envelope
Im not a super intense player, I know people who play competitive, and play hard in general. Me, I play VS Ai. Though the only thing that sank through were my skins. So i was at 1.
I do play the ocasional game. But I usually only play actual games with my friends. Other wise, not

Buut, since the update I hear there have been loads of issues, regarding pretty much everything. Like games randomly disconnecting, accedently buying skins, the battle pass doesnt work, bugs in general. Maybe I havent.had any because im only playing Ai.

My friend has been waiting anout 3 days for all her skins to sink because she only has five sinked so far. Shes got like all the D.Va (minus the new one) and Mercy ones,

I think my only real comllaint is that theres no loot boxes and theres a battle pass. I personally dont like battle passes. The only one I get is for Phone Destroyer. But im in a gold league so its a good idea to have. Plus its only 2.54$. But I also dont like how you gotta buy the new character with real money. Thats unfair for players who dont have that kinda money, or at all

But idk, I play it for fun, break from Phone Destroyer. I miss getting skins, because mine are all weird. But I was curious if sny of you played it and your thoughts.

Last edited:
Back