• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Overshadowed villagers

Blueskyy

You gotta know that the sky belongs to no one.
Bells
Christmas Candy
Green Star Fragment
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Daisy Easter Egg
Prismatic Easter Egg
Happy Ditto Easter Egg
Sakura Easter Egg
Pikachu Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Do you have any villagers that you feel are overshadowed by others of their personality or species?

I have 2. Cheri is a peppy that I feel like almost nobody thinks about as far as peppies go.

Also I have Rhonda, which I was so fortunate to find. She actually is very elegant looking and less "sweet" looking that Merengue (and her horn is actually a horn).

Haha yeah, I think Ren?e is overshadowed by Merengue too, Ren?e is awesome. (Although Merengue is sweet, I liked her a lot more in person that I realised I would!)
I can imagine Nan being overshadowed by Chevre, but I don't know if either them get that much love to be honest, I do have Chevre though, just because she popped up in my campsite I hope to have Nan one day to see what she's like.

I really like all the alligators except for Drago, who was tier 2 last I checked? Sly and Gayle are adorable, and Alli's only fault is her gross shirt which can be easily changed. Del and Alfonso are pretty cool too.

I really like all the alligators except for Drago, who was tier 2 last I checked? Sly and Gayle are adorable, and Alli's only fault is her gross shirt which can be easily changed. Del and Alfonso are pretty cool too.

Yeah Sly and Gayle are the only 2 alligators I like personally!

I must say again
Savannah and also aurora
They both sweet
And also Lionel he a funny smug

I feel like Pekoe is overshadowed by the other normal villagers, I mean she's tier 3 which isn't bad but I never really see her getting talked about and she's so precious.

Although he is tier 2, I think Kabuki is pretty overshadowed by all of the cranky wolfs.

Last edited:
I personally prefer Ed to Julian ;u;
At first when I started my town, I was like "totally aiming for Julian"
and then when I got Ed whom moved in at random, I thought "well this dude is pretty cool".
I just feel like as much as Julian is a gorgeous Villager, Ed is pretty sweet too.
Plus he kept trying to make me convince Hamphrey to stay- which I eventually did! ;u;
His hair styling makes me giggle but I feel like it only adds to his charm x3

I feel like Vesta is overshadowed. I dont really see a whole lot of talk about her, and shes one of my favorite villagers and has been since Population Growing. However if there is some Vesta love out there please let me know!

Also, Papi is my favorite lazy, yet he always gets overshadowed by all of the other lazy villagers like Bob, Puchy, and Beau.

I feel like Vesta is overshadowed. I dont really see a whole lot of talk about her, and shes one of my favorite villagers and has been since Population Growing. However if there is some Vesta love out there please let me know!

i think Vesta is the cutest sheep in the game tbh. she was in my campsite the other day, but unfortunately i'm already at 10 villagers :(

Oh definitely. I think Midge is overshadowed by many of the other Normals out there. I thought she would be perfect for at least tier 3, but I guess not.

Not to mention a lot of the cat species. Some like Moe, Stinky, Rudy, Tabby, and Tom were so unknown to me I never knew they existed.

Edit:
I feel like Vesta is overshadowed. I dont really see a whole lot of talk about her, and shes one of my favorite villagers and has been since Population Growing. However if there is some Vesta love out there please let me know

Vesta is my favorite sheep! She looks like a fluffy lightbulb :>

Last edited:
Also, Papi is my favorite lazy, yet he always gets overshadowed by all of the other lazy villagers like Bob, Puchy, and Beau.

Some people are starting to realize that Papi is the best lazy though.

Oh definitely. I think Midge is overshadowed by many of the other Normals out there. I thought she would be perfect for at least tier 3, but I guess not.

Not to mention a lot of the cat species. Some like Moe, Stinky, Rudy, Tabby, and Tom were so unknown to me I never knew they existed.

i've had rudy and stinky in previous towns and they're both adorable, and rudy's house is soooo cute.

Back