Orlando, Florida, Lane Graves, Found dead ~ Disney world

*sighs* So it's tragic that a WHITE kid wanders into the water and got grabbed by a gator, where there are signs posted everywhere saying to not go near there because there are alligators, his parents are the victims. But when a kid jumps into a gorilla pit and is black, well that's just bad parenting, they should take her kid away.
I don't really get how the kid's skin color is relevant, doesn't the kid that fell in the gorilla pit still live with his mom?

*sighs* So it's tragic that a WHITE kid wanders into the water and got grabbed by a gator, where there are signs posted everywhere saying to not go near there because there are alligators, his parents are the victims. But when a kid jumps into a gorilla pit and is black, well that's just bad parenting, they should take her kid away.

- - - Post Merge - - -

K.
Maybe they should've put signs saying that there are alligators in the water??? And skin color is irrelevant in this??

Because it's Florida and there are millions of alligators in Florida

So they're not Disney World's alligators, just wild ones?

Anyway, again, like with the gorilla incident, I blame the company, Disney World in this case. There was no signs saying that there was alligators, seriously?

These zoos and companies don't care about people or other animals at all, they just want our money.

My general opinion is that this is what happens when wild animals aren't given their space and kept in the wild.

So they're not Disney World's alligators, just wild ones?

Anyway, again, like with the gorilla incident, I blame the company, Disney World in this case. There was no signs saying that there was alligators, seriously?

These zoos and companies don't care about people or other animals at all, they just want our money.

Disney owns a ton of land in their resort. They have a lake just south of the Magic Kingdom so they're just wild gators on Disney's land.

My general opinion is that this is what happens when wild animals aren't given their space and kept in the wild.

They are given their space and live in the wild and funnily enough it still happens.

It's not like this is an act of revenge against humanity for being thrown in cages, they're just animals being animals.

Back