• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Orius' Villager Hotel (Free Giveaways of Any Villager 🐶🐱🐻🐨🐸)

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 4 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Super fine for me, I will be avaiable pretty much for the rest of the day, and I would love to donate some TBT for this, thank you so much

Super fine for me, I will be avaiable pretty much for the rest of the day, and I would love to donate some TBT for this, thank you so much
My controllers' batteries have depleted... lol Now you really have to wait. :( Should be fine after 30 mins, the charging, but I'll try to start Skye's summon in 15 mins. :)

Hi I'm really happy with my Lucky!! I booted up the game this morning almost forgetting that I'd gotten him and when I saw him wandering the island i screamed

I was wondering if it might be okay to ask for one more? I was thinking I'd like to have Coco... I love the macabre villagers. If it is okay I'll start trying to clear a plot!

(And if you'd like a tip in something other than in-game bells let me know!! Unfortunately I don't use these forums enough to offer TBT bells)

FB7orlXVgAEA-T-.jpg

Desired Villager: Lolly
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: tomorrow at 3:30 or the day after (8/19) same time.
Time Zone: EST
Do you have an open plot prepared for your villager?: yes :lemon:

Hi I'm really happy with my Lucky!! I booted up the game this morning almost forgetting that I'd gotten him and when I saw him wandering the island i screamed

I was wondering if it might be okay to ask for one more? I was thinking I'd like to have Coco... I love the macabre villagers. If it is okay I'll start trying to clear a plot!

(And if you'd like a tip in something other than in-game bells let me know!! Unfortunately I don't use these forums enough to offer TBT bells)

View attachment 404483
Heya, would you mind waiting for a bit? I'll try to get Coco to you by today, but I haven't had breakfast yet. lol

Preferred Time/Date of Collection: tomorrow at 3:30 or the day after (8/19) same time.
Do you have an open plot prepared for your villager?: yes :lemon:
Will keep Lolly ready for you; you should be able to collect Lolly by tomorrow. :)

It's late now and I should go to bed soon, so I'm good to wait until tomorrow! But I'll start trying to clear a plot tonight. (y)

Preferred Time/Date of Collection: preferably today T-T
Time Zone: gmt+2
Do you have an open plot prepared for your villager?: yes

sorry for coming to you again, i hope its not a bother~

Preferred Time/Date of Collection: preferably today T-T
Time Zone: gmt+2
Do you have an open plot prepared for your villager?: yes

sorry for coming to you again, i hope its not a bother~
Oof, today might be a bit tough. Still have a few giveaways to handle, so might be an hour or two. lol

Oof, today might be a bit tough. Still have a few giveaways to handle, so might be an hour or two. lol
oooh! i can keep an eye on the thread for an update if its not too much work after the other giveaways for you! i said today because a villager moved out today and im worried ill get a random one >.<

oooh! i can keep an eye on the thread for an update if its not too much work after the other giveaways for you! i said today because a villager moved out today and im worried ill get a random one >.<
Just keep your Switch on the same date as today and your plot shall remain opened. :)

I managed to get my starter sisterly in boxes. I would like to get Reneigh but have already asked for 2 villagers from you recently. Would you like TBT this time?

Desired Villager: Reneigh
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: Today if you can!
Do you have an open plot prepared for your villager?: Yep!

I managed to get my starter sisterly in boxes. I would like to get Reneigh but have already asked for 2 villagers from you recently. Would you like TBT this time?

Desired Villager: Reneigh
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: Today if you can!
Do you have an open plot prepared for your villager?: Yep!
Ah, Reneigh's tough to get because Series 5 Amiibo isn't out yet (and mine won't be delivered till February lol). You might have to wait up to an hour or more depending on how the treasure island request goes.

Ah, Reneigh's tough to get because Series 5 Amiibo isn't out yet (and mine won't be delivered till February lol). You might have to wait up to an hour or more depending on how the treasure island request goes.
That's ok with me!

Hey chamsae, Lolly is ready. Feel free to reply whenever you're ready and I'll get her to move out. :)

My friend is gonna give me their reneigh! There's no longer a need to look for her! Thanks for taking your time out, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back