• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Orius' Villager Hotel (Free Giveaways of Any Villager 🐶🐱🐻🐨🐸)

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 4 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
I'm ready! But just to make sure, my "open space" is currently in boxes. Should I skip ahead a day to move him out, or can I invite Lucky now?
Yep, definitely need to skip ahead a day. :) "In boxes" is still considered "occupied plot" in my experience. I learned that the hard way. lol

Edit: Dodo Code's up now. :)

I moved forward a day and then moved back and the plot got sold :oops:

Ah, yeah, you definitely don't want to move back in time. That just causes issues. lol But no worries. I could keep Lucky around if I just maintain the same day on my Switch. I'll wait for you to get ready another plot.
Post automatically merged:

I'm going to take a little nap first. Feel free to take your time and just inform me when ready. :)

Last edited:
Just an FYI, moving back any number of days counts as moving forward one day. If you have an open plot it's best not to timetravel at all until you adopt the villager you want :)

Heya @Spookyrus, I have another villager I need to send out three hours from now, so I might have to let the other guy go first later on. I could always summon Lucky again when you're ready - will only take about 30 mins. :)

Hi! I did finally manage to get rid of somebody. Sounds like that was just in time! So yeah, now I'm ready.

Desired Villager: Stitches
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: I'm only going to be awake for another hour/hour+half, but pretty much available all tomorrow after 8am
Time Zone: EST

Desired Villager: Vesta
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: same as above

Thank you for this.

Desired Villager: Stitches
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: I'm only going to be awake for another hour/hour+half, but pretty much available all tomorrow after 8am

Desired Villager: Vesta
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: same as above

Thank you for this.
Hi, the whole process should take only about 25-30 mins for each villager, but do you have an open plot for each of the two villagers you've requested? I could summon them now. :)

Hi, the whole process should take only about 25-30 mins for each villager, but do you have an open plot for each of the two villagers you've requested? I could summon them now. :)
Yes, I actually have 3 plots open. But I thinnk I saw Tom say someone was interested in one? There's no sold sign on any of them though.
I can wait a little bit.

Hey! I got a villager from you the other day and was wondering if it was at all possible to do another. If not I completely get it. I can pay you in bells too for them, I'll donate TBT as well but I'm kind of broke with those lol

Yes, I actually have 3 plots open. But I thinnk I saw Tom say someone was interested in one? There's no sold sign on any of them though.
I can wait a little bit.
Alrighty! Stitches' set to move out. Dodo Code's up. :) Vesta will move out in another 10-15 mins after you collect Stitches. :)

Hey! I got a villager from you the other day and was wondering if it was at all possible to do another. If not I completely get it. I can pay you in bells too for them, I'll donate TBT as well but I'm kind of broke with those lol
No problem, but you might have to wait up to 40-45 mins since I don't have any more replacement Amiibos ready to rotate villagers out. lol Which villager do you want? TBT donations are welcomed, but not necessary.

Alrighty! Stitches' set to move out. Dodo Code's up. :) Vesta will move out in another 10-15 mins after you collect Stitches. :)

No problem, but you might have to wait up to 40-45 mins since I don't have any more replacement Amiibos ready to rotate villagers out. lol Which villager do you want? TBT donations are welcomed, but not necessary.

Oh yeah that's completely fine thank you! Could I do sprinkle?

Desired Villager: Ankha
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: Any time around tonight ~ to the 20th!
Time Zone: GMT -5

My schedule's on the vampiric side at the moment, so I may largely function around nighttime to early afternoon. I'm working on stabilizing it, but this is what my current schedule is like right now. If you have any questions or concerns, lemme know!

I have a villager I don't need I can move out at any time, so it's no rush.

Last edited:
Desired Villager: Ankha
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: Any time around tonight ~ to the 20th!
Time Zone: GMT +8

My schedule's on the vampiric side at the moment, so I may largely function around nighttime to early afternoon. I'm working on stabilizing it, but this is what my current schedule is like right now. If you have any questions or concerns, lemme know!

I have a villager I don't need I can move out at any time, so it's no rush.
Oh nice! A fellow GMT +8. Where you at? Fellow Singaporean? Malaysia? I don't know if Australia has +8 or not. lol

Also, can be done in 30 mins if you have time. :)

Oh nice! A fellow GMT +8. Where you at? Fellow Singaporean? Malaysia? I don't know if Australia has +8 or not. lol

Also, can be done in 30 mins if you have time. :)
OH, I didn't even realize my timezone being wrong until I looked at it again, i'm really tired! I'm actually in GMT -5 I think, so I live in US's East Coast - I apologize for the mix-up! I wouldn't be surprised if there were any other Malaysians / Singporeans around here though, pfpft. Sorry for the mix-up again!
I can definitely spare 30 minutes, i'll go ahead and get my plot set-up so the process'll be smooth. Thank you!

OH, I didn't even realize my timezone being wrong until I looked at it again, i'm really tired! I'm actually in GMT -5 I think, so I live in US's East Coast - I apologize for the mix-up! I wouldn't be surprised if there were any other Malaysians / Singporeans around here though, pfpft. Sorry for the mix-up again!
I can definitely spare 30 minutes, i'll go ahead and get my plot set-up so the process'll be smooth. Thank you!
Dodo's up!

Desired Villager: Skye
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: Also now is fine!
Time Zone: GMT+2
Do you have an open plot prepared for your villager?: Yep!

Thank you soooo much for this! I would love to have her, whenever you have time <3

Desired Villager: Skye
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: Also now is fine!
Time Zone: GMT+2
Do you have an open plot prepared for your villager?: Yep!

Thank you soooo much for this! I would love to have her, whenever you have time <3
Hi, sorry but, you're gonna wait for a little. I'm handling another request at the moment. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back