• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Orius' Villager Hotel (Free Giveaways of Any Villager 🐶🐱🐻🐨🐸)

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 4 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Desired Villager: Judy
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: Take your time
Time Zone: EST

Desired Villager: Sherb

Desired Villager: Judy

Desired Villager: Sherb
I know you're probably asleep by now, but Judy's ready to be collected. lol So just drop a reply whenever you're ready.

Still waiting for Sherb to be summoned. We had a crashing issue on one of the treasure islands. lol So yeah, have to wait...

Edit: Also, good news on the horizons... Welcome Amiibo cards are now available! That means the following villagers are available to be summoned using Amiibo cards:

1. Vivian
  2. Hopkins
  3. June
  4. Piper
  5. Paolo
  6. Hornsby
  7. Stella
  8. Tybalt
  9. Huck
  10. Sylvana
  11. Boris
  12. Wade
  13. Carrie
  14. Ketchup
  15. Rex
  16. Stu
  17. Ursala
  18. Jacob
  19. Maddie
  20. Billy
  21. Boyd
  22. Bitty
  23. Maggie
  24. Murphy
  25. Plucky
  26. Sandy
  27. Claude
  28. Raddle
  29. Julia
  30. Louie
  31. Bea
  32. Admiral
  33. Ellie
  34. Boots
  35. Weber
  36. Candi
  37. Leopold
  38. Spike
  39. Cashmere
  40. Tad
  41. Norma
  42. Gonzo
  43. Sprocket
  44. Snooty
  45. Olive
  46. Dobie
  47. Buzz
  48. Cleo
  49. Ike
  50. Tasha

Edit 2: @Sir Takoya: I found Sherb too. :)

Last edited:
Desired Villager: Fauna
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: any day and any time between 9am and midnight
Time Zone: GMT+2

I know you're probably asleep by now, but Judy's ready to be collected. lol So just drop a reply whenever you're ready.

Still waiting for Sherb to be summoned. We had a crashing issue on one of the treasure islands. lol So yeah, have to wait...

Edit: Also, good news on the horizons... Welcome Amiibo cards are now available! That means the following villagers are available to be summoned using Amiibo cards:

1. Vivian
  2. Hopkins
  3. June
  4. Piper
  5. Paolo
  6. Hornsby
  7. Stella
  8. Tybalt
  9. Huck
  10. Sylvana
  11. Boris
  12. Wade
  13. Carrie
  14. Ketchup
  15. Rex
  16. Stu
  17. Ursala
  18. Jacob
  19. Maddie
  20. Billy
  21. Boyd
  22. Bitty
  23. Maggie
  24. Murphy
  25. Plucky
  26. Sandy
  27. Claude
  28. Raddle
  29. Julia
  30. Louie
  31. Bea
  32. Admiral
  33. Ellie
  34. Boots
  35. Weber
  36. Candi
  37. Leopold
  38. Spike
  39. Cashmere
  40. Tad
  41. Norma
  42. Gonzo
  43. Sprocket
  44. Snooty
  45. Olive
  46. Dobie
  47. Buzz
  48. Cleo
  49. Ike
  50. Tasha

Edit 2: @Sir Takoya: I found Sherb too. :)

I'm able to make two plots since I just restarted and get them both ASAP. I'm gonna get something to eat and be right back! There won't be any wait time in between them!

I'm able to make two plots since I just restarted and get them both ASAP. I'm gonna get something to eat and be right back! There won't be any wait time in between them!
No problem. :) Take your time to eat. I just woke up and need a little time myself. lmao Just reply once you're ready.

Oh that's new! I'll be right there!
Sherb's primed to move because I have Fauna replacing him, but I might need a little more time to get a second replacement villager, so it will be about another 30 minutes or less for Judy if you don't mind. :)

Sherb's primed to move because I have Fauna replacing him, but I might need a little more time to get a second replacement villager, so it will be about another 30 minutes or less for Judy if you don't mind. :)
Sure thing! I'll stick around and pay attention to my notifs!

Desired Villager: Lucky
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: any time today or tomorrow (while I have an open space) if possible
Time Zone: EDT

Just wanna say that it's really cool of you to do this! It's nice to see kindness like this, just in general, but especially given the whole black market that surrounds some villagers.

Desired Villager: Lucky
Preferred Time/Date of Collection: any time today or tomorrow (while I have an open space) if possible
Time Zone: EDT

Just wanna say that it's really cool of you to do this! It's nice to see kindness like this, just in general, but especially given the whole black market that surrounds some villagers.
Thanks! I own a membership to a treasure island, so I felt like it was a waste to not offer others the opportunity to get free villagers. Then when I started doing it, I realized how tedious it could be without Amiibo cards... so I bought all the Amiibo cards. lmao Series 5's gonna be a pain to get though.

It's a shame the upcoming 2.0 update is so soon since I won't be using time-traveling during that time, and collecting villagers will become slower at that point. So before that happens, feel free to make your requests now, everyone!

By the way, Lucky is ready to be collected. Are you ready? I'll generate the Dodo Code if you are. :)

I'm ready! But just to make sure, my "open space" is currently in boxes. Should I skip ahead a day to move him out, or can I invite Lucky now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back