• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Orchid Cycling (Lyman in boxes, Rosie (reserved) moved in)

bwilkes

Bells
Cake
Togepi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Feedback
100% (65) +
I'm going to try to start cycling in my second town. Most villagers will be free :3 l give the villagers away on a first come first served basis.

My current villagers are:
  • Pango
  • Rosie-reserved for ObeseMudkipz
  • Gloria
  • Peck
  • Lyman
  • Chevre
  • Egbert
  • Knox
  • Chadder

Anyone wanna adopt Lyman?

Town name: Orchid
Mayor: Elise

Rules (please read):
~Please only ask for a villager if you have room or will have room in a short time.
~I most likely will allow reservations for villagers currently in my town, but there is no complete guarantee.
~Please don't run in town.
~You can find the villagers on the map, or I can lead you there.
~Please put the word Pancakes in your post to show you actually read this
~Don't get upset if you 'reserved' a villager and they're gone by the time you reply. I may wish to continue cycling before you return.

Adopted:
  • Fuchsia
  • Bree
  • Wart Jr.
  • Marshal
  • Pudge
  • Chrissy
  • Diva
  • Hans
  • Flurry
  • others that I haven't listed yet~

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for an uchi, they should definitely give Fuchsia a try. She is one of my favorite villagers, and as expected of the type acts like a big sister.

If anyone is looking for an uchi, they should definitely give Fuchsia a try. She is one of my favorite villagers, and as expected of the type acts like a big sister.

I adore her too :3 I have her in my other town as well~ thanks so much for the glowing review of her

WART JR. HOLY CRABAPPLES YES OMG YES.. JUST YES! HE CAN MOVE INTO MY NEW TOWN IF POSSIBLE I LOVE YOU AND WART JR. IF THIS HAPPENS HOLY GAWD YAAYY PINK FLUFFY HYENAS POOPING OUT WART JR.S YAAAY

Curlos in boxes, anyone? (free)

He'll be voided in ten minutes if not!

Last edited:
Back