• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Orange wet suit!

Reindeer

 
Bells
July Birthstone (Ruby)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Feedback
100% (459) +
The orange wet suit is currently available on my island. If people want to visit and nab it they're free to come over.

It's 40 medals to purchase one. I don't have any good tours, so unless you have good tours available to you, I'd advise grinding for the medals before you come over.

Tips and stuff aren't needed. All I ask is that you leave my flowers alone and don't go doing random stuff in my town like digging holes or something.

The orange wet suit is currently available on my island. If people want to visit and nab it they're free to come over.

It's 40 medals to purchase one. I don't have any good tours, so unless you have good tours available to you, I'd advise grinding for the medals before you come over.

Tips and stuff aren't needed. All I ask is that you leave my flowers alone and don't go doing random stuff in my town like digging holes or something.

Can I come?

That's great, I'm a bit busy at the moment too, give me an hour or two if that suits you as well? :)

That's great, I'm a bit busy at the moment too, give me an hour or two if that suits you as well? :)
Ahh, sure. I should still be around at that time. Drop me a line and I'll let you come collect your wet suit(s).

I would love to come if that's alright! I just need to tour grind for some medals first if that's alright?

Hi Reindeer, do you think I could come over if you're free?

Just finished! I'm heading off my island and adding.

Edit: Added. :]

Last edited:
Back