• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Scriftazon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScriftyCrossing

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Heya. I have a lot of stuff, and would like to contribute it. I'll give anything ya need for free, Delivery or pickup. The way it works is, ya pick what ya need, and i give it to ya, free of charge.

Delivery: I come to your island, or friend you and mail it, you can choose.

Pickup, you can come to my island, and pick up watch'ya needed. feel free to explore my island when you come for pickup.

I don't grief, and I don't steal. If ya don't feel safe choosing delivery, choose pickup or the mailing option.

If I dont respond in 2 hours, i might not get to it. I usually go offline near 7PM - 8PM EST. I get back online near 10AM EST. I'll tell ya when I got your stuff, and I'll send it or you can come pick it up.

You can also add me on my discord to make an order, it'd probably come faster as well, seeing as there's a notification sound. Scrifty#7865

Last edited:
Hiya, I'd like some free stuff if you're still down to give things away. I don't really know what you have, but my islands a mess and I'm trying my best to decorate it. Getting free stuff seems like a good way to help with that and get around the 5 item daily ordering cap lol

Hiya, I'd like some free stuff if you're still down to give things away. I don't really know what you have, but my islands a mess and I'm trying my best to decorate it. Getting free stuff seems like a good way to help with that and get around the 5 item daily ordering cap lol
Sorry it took so long to reply. Yeah sure! Whatcha need?

There's a few specific things I want for my house I haven't been able to find. The simple wall shelf, and a few dreamy items, the shelf, wall rack, and hanging decorations. I don't know if you have any of those, but it's okay if you don't!

Mostly I'm trying to get stuff to decorate my island. I have a decent amount catalogued, but a very limited budget and I didn't realize an entire island could get so expensive so fast. I'm trying to get kid tents, lots of potted plants, and some smaller knick knacks like teapots/tea sets to help fill in space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back