• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Buying Orange cosmoses

Squiver

An actual bear
Bells
Feedback
100% (15) +
Looking to fill up my town with flowers as a final touch. I was hoping I would have enough flowers but it looks like I still need to cover about half my town.

Willing to pay IGB or TBT - just make an offer.

Last edited:
My town's covered in regular flowers (white cosmos and yellow pansies included), you're welcome to come to my town and fill your pockets/locker for free if you want.

My town's covered in regular flowers (white cosmos and yellow pansies included), you're welcome to come to my town and fill your pockets/locker for free if you want.

Thank you so much! If you wouldn't mind, I am interested; but could I come pick them up a little later? I have to go pick up a pizza right now haha.

Thank you so much! If you wouldn't mind, I am interested; but could I come pick them up a little later? I have to go pick up a pizza right now haha.

You're welcome! And yeah, sure. I'll be on for the next 3 hours-ish so just let me know when you can come round. :)

you are always welcome to come back to my town as well for the regular cosmos xD

and i can sell you the normal orange cosmos for 1tbt each! let me know

I have about 20-30 c: is 1 tbt each fine?

double post because lag yay

Last edited:
Back