• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling looking for red and orange hybrid flowers

Beanz

Sophisticated Hi-C drinker
Bells
Switch
1874-6412-6607
Flimsy Watering Can
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Feedback
100% (138) +
hi again, im looking for 10 red orange hybrid pansy flowers and 10 pink roses (pictured below). i will pay in either igb or tbt, just tell me which!

AE4868DB-E218-47C3-A6C6-4E2A445D7D26.png
13EAEC9C-87F6-46C6-AED0-E872539AE6E8.png

hi again, im looking for 10 red orange hybrid pansy flowers and 10 pink roses (pictured below). i will pay in either igb or tbt, just tell me which!

View attachment 497021View attachment 497022
hello! i have both of these 10 times each! :,) i dont know what vibe youre going for but if youre also interested in any sort of carnations id gladly give them to you for free as well as theyre kinda getting out of hand in my town lol

hello! i have both of these 10 times each! :,) i dont know what vibe youre going for but if youre also interested in any sort of carnations id gladly give them to you for free as well as theyre kinda getting out of hand in my town lol
thank you that would be great! as i do have an area with carnations in my town. when will you be available to trade? i can only do 2 pm or any time after that today.

thank you that would be great! as i do have an area with carnations in my town. when will you be available to trade? i can only do 2 pm or any time after that today.
what carnations would you be interested in then? also what timezone are we talking? :,) im currently trying to find a tenth spot of villagers in my town thus I'd like to give you the flowers after that to keep void villagers away! is tomorrow too late for you?

what carnations would you be interested in then? also what timezone are we talking? :,) im currently trying to find a tenth spot of villagers in my town thus I'd like to give you the flowers after that to keep void villagers away! is tomorrow too late for you?
red carnations please! i forgot to put the timezone im in, EST. tomorrow isn’t too late, what time would you be available?

I'm fine with both. whatever you prefer
ok i will be opening my gates. logging in now and ill let you know when they’re open
Post automatically merged:

I'm fine with both. whatever you prefer
my gates are open! you can just leave the flowers in front of the train station wherever you find space. are you sure you don’t want any tbt/or igb?

ok i will be opening my gates. logging in now and ill let you know when they’re open
Post automatically merged:

my gates are open! you can just leave the flowers in front of the train station wherever you find space. are you sure you don’t want any tbt/or igb?
ill have to come back for the other flowers and I'm fine with nothing but if you want to I'll gladly accept some igb!

ill have to come back for the other flowers and I'm fine with nothing but if you want to I'll gladly accept some igb!
ok! will be leaving 200,000 igb in front of the train station so you can just pick it up after you’re done

Back