• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Opinions on this piece?

Thank you! I'm already copying the eye shapes because I am lazy (lol) but I will keep in mind about the higher stabiliser! I currently use 15 for everything xD

On another note, here is the one I did today!
SJxRmzp.png

You need to size down the head like 500%

I think she's aiming for the chibi thing and chibis tend to have larger heads. She DID say "chibi" in the first post sooo... Just saying. :rolleyes:

//idk, I guess I'll just take my leave now... *dives out window*

I think she's aiming for the chibi thing and chibis tend to have larger heads. She DID say "chibi" in the first post sooo... Just saying. :rolleyes:

//idk, I guess I'll just take my leave now... *dives out window*

I get that, and I'm not a huge chibi fan, but even for that artstyle, it's too big. Like you can do chibi without a head that big.

I get that, and I'm not a huge chibi fan, but even for that artstyle, it's too big. Like you can do chibi without a head that big.
*slides back in a little*
I agree with you; chibis don't have to have a huge head. But at the same time, [some do] (credit to artist).

Either way, a big head or a small head, I believe it's up to the artist and their taste in style to make that decision. And while some people will love huge heads, others will love small heads, and that's how things are. Either way, I think it's up to opinion on how the size of head or body is viewed, so... whatever floats the boat, I guess. *shrugs*

also try to soften out and make the hair flow more realistic looking?? idk it looks a bit stiff

i dont think i would buy these rip

also i agree with above

I asked not for mean comments.

also try to soften out and make the hair flow more realistic looking?? idk it looks a bit stiff

Erm...it's a chibi...

i don't think she will be replying to any of us :( like in her old thread...

I don't reply to people who are rude and support the confessions blog.

@Beardo, you're on my block list, so your posts have no effect.

Last edited:
This is kinda getting out of hand right now. R.I.P me rn

But to stay on topic, i dont think it is rn I kinda agree with Beardo, you need to size the head just a bit not 500% like beardo said lol but as Kirindrake said, it depends on the artist. The hair looks pretty good n face looks nice, you might wanna make the eyes a bit smaller tho overall looks decent

Last edited:
The head is bit too big, yes I know it's a chibi but most chibi's head aren't that big, yes it's suppose to be stylized but it just looks so out proportion, like she would fall over if someone lightly tapped her also her neck would end up snapping under the pressure.

the eyes are looking much better though compared to the last image.

Last edited:
This one is a huge improvement evvie!like others have said, the head does seem a little too big, even for a chibi. And the hips dont seem like they'd be n line with the rest of the body, so she seems off-balance a little

i edited the drawing really badly (i really hope you dont mind i just struggle to word stuff like this) to show the sort of adjustments I would make if i were you:
mayorevvieschib.jpg
i scaled the head down a lot so that it was only about half the height of the body and moved the legs over a little to line them up with the rest of the body more. then i drew out the basic shape of her body in red to show how everything would line up this way under her clothes.

when drawing really really stylized art i find it's really useful to draw out a reference body, like just the rough shapes, no clothes , no facial features, etc. just the basic silhouette to go back to when drawing new pictures. so like i you're unsure of how to draw a character you could refer back to it like "oh the head is the same size as the rest of the body, the shoulder are rounded..." I don't know if you do this or not already but I find it's really useful for me!

Thank you! I usually draw out a circle for a head, copy it and then draw the body in there, but I will try another method! Thank you!

the new chibi looks very nice ! ( oωo)ヾ☆*。

Back