• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Opinions of the Sheep Villagers?

Hmm.. I've had Vesta and Willow, but I don't know much about the others.
Baabara - 3
Curlos - 5
Eunice - 3
Frita - 7 because food
Muffy - 6
Pietro - 2. Creepy clowns :p.
Timbra - (was in my campsite once but I didn't want her) 3.
Vesta - 8
Wendy - 5
Willow - 6

I guess I'll give this a shot:
Baabara - 5
Curlos - 6.5
Eunice - 6.5
Frita - 4.5(her catchphrase is my opinion about her :p )
Muffy - 6.5
Pietro - 4(lol)
Timbra - 6
Vesta - 6
Wendy - 7(had her on my old town)
Willow - 6.5

Just putting ratings too ~

Baabara - 8
Curlos - 7
Cashmere - 2
Eunice - 1 ~ He looks so ugly
Frita - 8 Curlos girl version
Gen - HES TOO CUTE 10
Muffy - 8.5
Pietro - 10, hes a dreamie for life, because of rainbows and unicorns
Stella - Just no
Timbra - And no again
Vesta - 3 (The face just brings it down 7 notches)
Wendy - 6
Willow - 8, never seen her before in-game so can't really judge personality but I can say shes cute
Woolio - BRING THIS DAMN SHEEP BACK AC PEOPLE!! 9.5

Currently I only have Wendy, and I'm always getting complaints from the other villagers that she's making fun of them. :( Hasn't endeared her to me, obviously...

I had Pietro, but did not like him. I am scared of clowns though. I like all the girl sheep, the are cute

Last edited:
WILLOW IS SO CUTE <333
she's one of my dreamies. She is just so sweet!!!!

I love their designs, personally! They're so fluffy and I think them wearing a scarf is so unique. I have Willow in my town, she just moved in 2 days ago and I already think I'll keep her forever. Tempted to try to get Muffy as my uchi sometime, but I'd rather not have 2 villagers of the same species... but gosh, sheep villagers are so awesome! And Wendy and Eunice look so cool too... gah.

I have one, Frita, and can't stand her, but I guess because of her personality. She said she was moving, told her to go ahead and later that day she changed her mind. Next time she says she is going, I know not to talk to her again.

I have Muffy in my town and I adore her, she's such a sweetheart. :) Staying in my town forever.
I also like Willow and Baabara, but I already have enough snooties anyway.

Last edited:
I have one, Frita, and can't stand her, but I guess because of her personality. She said she was moving, told her to go ahead and later that day she changed her mind. Next time she says she is going, I know not to talk to her again.

Aw, Frita is the best sheep.
She makes me feel hungry.

Baabara - 8 !! she's really cute looking!!
Curlos - 7!! my friend has him and his personality is cute!!
Eunice - 7!! again really cute colors!!
Frita - 4 ,, not so much into her but her wool is cute!!
Muffy - 4 again,,, she looks a little to dark for my taste,
Pietro - 2 ,,, he just kinda scares me??? ? whoa
Timbra - 3 ,, not sure what to say ?? um
Vesta - 9!! she's my second most favorite villager in my town, next to bam!! shes really nice to me and her house is gorgeous!!
Wendy - 8 , ,goodness her colors are cute,
Willow - 8.5!! i really like her colors and her facial expression!!

What I think of them: B?????????????eeeeeeh.

I don't like muffy, always trying to cheat me by selling stuff for a high price.
Only lately that i learn to always reject the first offer, ,and she will lower it.
Willow, nothing much from her, very normal villager to me.
And sheep don't change clothes, just their scarf.
So i TT both of them out.

Baabara - 3
Cashmere - 2
Curlos - 9
Eunice - 5
Frita - 5
Gen - 3
Muffy - 8
Pietro - 2
Stella - 7
Timbra - 6
Vesta - 8
Wendy - 7
Willow - 6
Woolio - 9

Added the old sheep, 'cos why not :p

I love love LOVE the sheep! The first one I ever saw was Frita and I love her colors. I had Wendy in my town for a while and loved her. Their body shapes are so different from other villagers. Sidewalk, I wonder if the scarf is actually a shirt? I thought it was a scarf at first too but noticed that Wendy changed it into one of the shirt patterns I had in Ables. Maybe the shirt has to look like that because of their round shape. Ever since I visited the sheep town in a dream, they have been my favorites!!

I love love LOVE the sheep! The first one I ever saw was Frita and I love her colors. I had Wendy in my town for a while and loved her. Their body shapes are so different from other villagers. Sidewalk, I wonder if the scarf is actually a shirt? I thought it was a scarf at first too but noticed that Wendy changed it into one of the shirt patterns I had in Ables. Maybe the shirt has to look like that because of their round shape. Ever since I visited the sheep town in a dream, they have been my favorites!!

I see, thanks.
Just rem i had curlos too, kinda pop guy. But no thx.

Nvm, go thru the pics and don't really like any of them.

Last edited:
Back