🥀(OPEN)TBT's Third Annual Hunger Games Giveaway🥀

Oh thanks for the heads up SJ. I'll join again this year!

Pronouns: She /her
May the odds be ever in your favor!

It's kind of awkward I signed up for this before being named a mod and now it's going to start past that point. 😅

You don't need to remove me from the sign-ups if it makes it easier for you to run the simulation, but if there's anybody else who wishes to sign up, feel free to take my place! Otherwise, if I still end up being a part of this, I request that the winner prizes go to the runner-up if I end up winning, since that's the fairest way of handling it.

It's kind of awkward I signed up for this before being named a mod and now it's going to start past that point. 😅

You don't need to remove me from the sign-ups if it makes it easier for you to run the simulation, but if there's anybody else who wishes to sign up, feel free to take my place! Otherwise, if I still end up being a part of this, I request that the winner prizes go to the runner-up if I end up winning, since that's the fairest way of handling it.
Thank you for letting me know! Since we had a couple extra people wanting to signup, I replaced you with @Yoshi155 . And sorry that it started later, getting signups this year was a lot more difficult than I anticipated!

As for signups, we have 1 spot left! @Firesquids and @princess.looking.for.frog , I would love to have one of you in the simulation! This is technically a raffle so at the beginning post I mentioned that to enter you add 15 bells to the jackpot. Whoever finishes their signup process first will be entered into the games!
(And I'm sorry I can't put you both in there! Feel free to spectate during if you want!)
Post automatically merged:

And that calls it! @Firesquids ... welcome to the games!

After a much longer time period than I had imagined... we are ready to start TBT's third annual hunger games!
I'm going to ping everyone who has entered. If I messed up on your pronouns, please let me know so I can fix it now! Otherwise, pm me with any private concerns or questions!

District 1: @Aerith (she/her) , @xSuperMario64x (he/him), @CylieDanny (she/they)
District 2: @VernalLapin (she/her), @Kirbyz (she/her) @Firesquids (she/her)
District 3: @digimon (she/her), @jadetine (She/her) @JemAC (she/her)
District 4: @-Mars- (he/him), @kikotoot (he/him) @Bluebellie (she/her)
District 5: @Bui (he/him) , @VillageDweller (he/him) @-Lumi- (she/her)
District 6:mad: Xara (she/her), @oak (they/them) @himekirako (she/her)
District 7: @skarmoury (she/her), @boring (they/them) @aericell (she/her)
District 8: @Zerous (she/they) , @Ravenkitty22 (she/they), @Saylor (she/her)
District 9: @pottercrossing (he/him) , @xlisapisa (she/her), @KittenNoir (she/her)
District 10: @S.J. (she/her), @ZeldaCrossing64 (they/them), @Paperboy012305 (he/him)
District 11: @Merielle (they/them), @MaiaMae (she/her), @Emolga59 (he/him)
District 12: @Yoshi155 (he/him), @Millysaurusrexjr (She/her), @Aquilla (She/her)

Also, if you go by pronouns that share a mix of genders (etc. he/they, he/she), please let me know if there's one specific set you prefer over the other! The simulator only does she/her and he/him so I have to manually put in they/them pronouns or any other variations, which is not too difficult to do, while adding two separate sets can be a lot more difficult to simulate that variety! If you really dislike having to use just one I don't mind combining both, just let me know what works best for you! I want to make this comfortable for everyone :)

Once everything else gets settled... we can begin! The games will start tomorrow at 5pm EST.

Last edited:
The Reaping.
Everyone is nervous. Everyone is silent. Breathing heavy, trying not to slip, even the audience is at the edge of their seat. As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

@CylieDanny finds a bow, some arrows, and a quiver.
@Aerith @xlisapisa @Zerous @Aquilla @xSuperMario64x and @oak run away from the Cornucopia.
@pottercrossing grabs a bright pink dora the explorer backpack, not realizing it is empty.
@Paperboy012305 rips a mace out of @boring's hands.
@VillageDweller @himekirako @jadetine @ZeldaCrossing64 and @KittenNoir run away from the Cornucopia.
@-Mars- snatches a bottle of alcohol and a rag, except for some reason the alcohol is jack daniels whiskey.
@Millysaurusrexjr and @skarmoury run away from the Cornucopia.
@kikotoot steals a hammer from @Kirbyz's bag and runs away, cackling
@-Lumi- snatches a pair of sais.
@digimon @aericell @JemAC and @Bluebellie run away from the Cornucopia.
@Yoshi155 stays at the cornucopia for resources.
@Ravenkitty22 gathers as much food as they can.
@S.J. finds a canteen full of water.
@Saylor finds a bow, some arrows, and a quiver.
@Xara clutches a first aid kit and runs away.
@Firesquids grabs a shield leaning on the cornucopia.
@Emolga59 grabs a shovel and digs up a fossil, then runs to blather to assess it and donate it to the museum.
@Merielle, @VernalLapin, and @Bui work together to get as many supplies as possible.
@MaiaMae clutches a first aid kit that has dora the explorer bandaids and runs away.

Day 1. Let the chaos begin.
@pottercrossing, @Yoshi155, @himekirako, and @Xara raid @digimon's camp while she is hunting.
@Millysaurusrexjr discovers a cave. She then proceeds to make cave paintings of aliens.
@Bui searches for a water source.
@Zerous accidentally steps on a landmine.
@KittenNoir dies from hunger. She writes on a slip of paper and puts it underneath a rock.
@Firesquids throws a knife into @Bluebellie's chest.
@Ravenkitty22 hunts for other tributes.
@VillageDweller questions his sanity.
@ZeldaCrossing64 receives clean water from an unknown sponsor.
@boring tries to spear fish with a trident.
@JemAC, Kirbyz, and @xlisapisa hunt for other tributes while playing 20 questions.
@Paperboy012305 pushes @xSuperMario64x off a cliff during a knife fight, but @xSuperMario64x drags him down too. @Paperboy012305 survives by using the mace to attach to the cliff instead of being dragged.
@kikotoot goes hunting while cackling
@Aquilla sprains her ankle while running away from @-Lumi-. @-Lumi- apologizes after, saying that she only meant to kill her and not hurt her ankle.
@VernalLapin receives a hatchet from an unknown sponsor.
@Saylor searches for a water source.
@Merielle defeats @Aerith in a fight, but spares his life.
@CylieDanny and @MaiaMae work together for the day.
@S.J. makes a slingshot and looks for balloons with gifts on them in the sky.
@skarmoury chases @jadetine in a game of Death Tag
@Emolga59 stalks @-Mars-.
@aericell receives an explosive from an unknown sponsor.
@oak fishes and catches a sea bass.

4 cannon shots can be heard in the distancia. That means distance in Spanish! Can you say distancia?

@Zerous
District 8

@KittenNoir
District 9

@Bluebellie
District 4

@xSuperMario64x
District 1

Last edited:
The Reaping.
Everyone is nervous. Everyone is silent. Breathing heavy, trying not to slip, even the audience is at the edge of their seat. As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

@Aerith @xlisapisa @Zerous @Aquilla @xSuperMario64x and @oak run away from the Cornucopia.
@pottercrossing grabs a bright pink dora the explorer backpack, not realizing it is empty.
@VillageDweller @himekirako @jadetine @ZeldaCrossing64 and @KittenNoir run away from the Cornucopia.
@-Mars- snatches a bottle of alcohol and a rag, except for some reason the alcohol is jack daniels whiskey.
@Emolga59 grabs a shovel and digs up a fossil, then runs to blather to assess it and donate it to the museum.
@Merielle, @VernalLapin, and @Bui work together to get as many supplies as possible.
@MaiaMae clutches a first aid kit that has dora the explorer bandaids and runs away.

@pottercrossing, @Yoshi155, @himekirako, and @Xara raid @digimon's camp while she is hunting.
@Millysaurusrexjr discovers a cave. She then proceeds to make cave paintings of aliens.
@KittenNoir dies from hunger. She writes on a slip of paper and puts it underneath a rock.
@JemAC, Kirbyz, and @xlisapisa hunt for other tributes while playing 20 questions.
@Paperboy012305 pushes @xSuperMario64x off a cliff during a knife fight, but @xSuperMario64x drags him down too. @Paperboy012305 survives by using the mace to attach to the cliff instead of being dragged.
@Aquilla sprains her ankle while running away from @-Lumi-. @-Lumi- apologizes after, saying that she only meant to kill her and not hurt her ankle.

4 cannon shots can be heard in the distancia. That means distance in Spanish! Can you say distancia?

@Zerous
District 8

@KittenNoir
District 9

@Bluebellie
District 4

@xSuperMario64x
District 1
What is wrong with me I swear every year I die on the first or second day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seems like my game is focused entirely on food this year. Let’s hope that stays in my favor.

The Reaping.

@Zerous
District 8

@KittenNoir
District 9

@Bluebellie
District 4

@xSuperMario64x
District 1
Sorry digimon!

Back