Midgetsc

Bells
Silver Mailbox
Cake
Mailbox
Feedback
100% (23) +
[WIP]​

Hi! Thank you for deciding to check out my store.

Before I continue, I'd just like to note that the funds accumulated from this will mostly be to upgrade my store to the point where I can get Gracie Grace and stop asking people to let me shop at theirs, as well as gain visits towards the Train Station upgrade. The beauty of this is, once I obtain T&T Emporium, the prices will probably decrease, and, on top of that, there'll be more furniture and sets to catalogue as I progress, as more things will become available!

Now, on to the rules:

1) If I do not reply to your order within 24 hours, please PM me, as I may have missed it.

2) Do not rush me. I TT, so I can generally get you your order within a few hours, but sometimes things come up such as a Villager trade whereas I have to stop until something can be picked up.

3) You may use your own order form, so long as it covers all the information I need.

4) These rules are subject to change, so read them often if you plan on returning to this store to order again~

Now, on to the actual "store" part...

Selling

For your convenience, this is listed in alphabetical order!

Astro Closet - 4,480 bells
Bathtub - 3,400 bells
Birdcage - 2,700 bells
Bowling Pins - 2,200 bells
Butterfly Machine - 3,680 bells
Cardboard Box - 200 bells
Chaise Lounge - 3,480 bells
Computer - 2,720 bells (This is not a laptop- however, we do have laptops for sale!)
Cupid Bench - 3,000 bells
Dala Horse - 2,200 bells
Ebony Piano - 4,800 bells
Exotic Bench - 2,900 bells
Female Mask - 2,600 bells
Grapefruit Table - 2,500 bells
Green Lamp - 2,800 bells
Humidifier - 2,600 bells
Juicy-Apple TV - 2,600 bells
Lantern - 2,180 bells
Laptop - 3,000 bells
Lovely Chair - 2,600 bells
Makeup Case 2,200 bells
Mama Panda - 1,960 bells
Medicine Chest - 3,280 bells
Metal Guitar - 2,800 bells
Milk Case - 2,800 bells
Minimalist Bed - 2,000 bells
Minimalist Sofa - 2,500 bells
Minimalist Table - 3,000 bells
Mr. Flamingo - 2,530 bells
Pachira - 2,200 bells
Regal Lamp - 3,400 bells
Sconce - 2,600 bells
Sleek Dresser - 2,600 bells
Spaceman Sam - 3,800 bells
Star Globe - 3,400 bells
Statue of Liberty - 2,200 bells
Storage Case - 1,980 bells
Super Toilet - 2,980 bells
Tennis Table - 2,800 bells
Trunk - 2,000 bells
Upright Vacuum - 2,800 bells
Vintage Camera - 2,800 bells
Vintage Telephone - 2,800 bells
Washbasin - 3,880 bells
White Katana - 37,800 bells

Wallpaper

Alpine Wall - 2,320 bells
Common Wall - 2,240 bells
Industrial Wall - 2,800 bells
Paw-Print Wall - 2,560 bells
(Forgive me for small stock, haven't bought a ton of wallpaper yet.)

Carpets

Backyard Lawn - 1,880 bells
Common Floor - 2,280 bells
Plank Flooring - 1,800 bells
Rococo Floor - 3,200 bells
Shanty Mat - 1,720
(Again, forgive me for short stock. Will buy wallpapers and carpets asap.)

Spooky Set:
Catalogue - 20,000 bells
Keep - 60,000 bells

That's it. Soon to have Gorgeous and Modern set!

3DS Name:
Friend Code:
Items to Order/Catalogue:
Price:
Other:

---

Buying

Modern Chair - 2,000 bells

That's it for now, will add more.

Wallpaper

Modern Wall - 2,000 bells

Carpets

Modern Tile - 2,000 bells

*Buying any furniture sets I don't have already. Name your price- and be reasonable!

Whoever can suggest a name that fits gets to catalogue any available set for free! They may choose to wait until a set they like appears, though! PM me for ideas, or I will ignore your post.

Last edited:
May I order a white katana? And also I have the rococo set and patchwork c:

I wanna catalogue the Spooky set! I can give you my refurbished Modern Chair if you can lower the price to 15k c:

May I order a white katana? And also I have the rococo set and patchwork c:

Alright! I'd be willing to trade it for the Patchwork and buy the other? (Or vice-versa XD)

I wanna catalogue the Spooky set! I can give you my refurbished Modern Chair if you can lower the price to 15k c:

Will the Modern Chair still register in my catalogue, or will it be refurbished?

How many Gorgeous & Modern items have you got so far?

I have lovely set to btw.

Last edited:
I can order the modern chair, wall, and floor for you :) I'd like the ebony piano and some bells please :>

If the Modern Chair will register in my catalogue normally from Farobi, I won't need it from you.

But as for bells, I can subtract the price of the Ebony Piano from the Modern wall and floor, and you can have the remaining bells and the piano?

Last edited:
How many Gorgeous & Modern items have you got so far?

I have lovely set to btw.

I'l like to buy the Lovely set then. :3

As for Gorgeous, currently 0, but due to a trade I am doing with someone I will soon have all the pieces, including the walls and floors.

Modern I need the chair, wall, and floor, but since people have offered them, I should have them soon ;)

My patchwork set has been refurbished, I'm not sure if it'll catalogue D: There's only 5 pieces of the set, I can always just give it away? c: In exchange for the white katana for free? xD And for the rococo set, I'm in the middle of refurbishing it, I have all the pieces but half of them are refurbished.. if that makes sence.. xD they're all ready to be catalogued as they're just on the floor infront of my retail.. c: But if you really want I will order them for you, but I don't TT sooo you'd have to wait..

I'l like to buy the Lovely set then. :3

As for Gorgeous, currently 0, but due to a trade I am doing with someone I will soon have all the pieces, including the walls and floors.

Modern I need the chair, wall, and floor, but since people have offered them, I should have them soon ;)
I need the entire gorgeous set :eek: If it's regular priced I'll totally buy it all!

I will give it to you, and I'm pretty sure it will register in the catalog. ^^[/QUOTE]
Refurbished items appear in the catalog as their normal form.

I need the entire gorgeous set :eek: If it's regular priced I'll totally buy it all!

I'll probably add somewhere between 25-50k to the price so I can gain a bit of profit, but yeah, I think it's reorderable, so once I make enough money to buy a second copy of it all it'll be for sale. You'll need to wait a bit, though, as I'm not sure when the person will be online to perform the trade. (I have everything set up, I just need them online.)

I will give it to you, and I'm pretty sure it will register in the catalog. ^^
Refurbished items appear in the catalog as their normal form.

Alright! Thanks- I'll make a point that I'll buy refurbished items.

My patchwork set has been refurbished, I'm not sure if it'll catalogue D: There's only 5 pieces of the set, I can always just give it away? c: In exchange for the white katana for free? xD And for the rococo set, I'm in the middle of refurbishing it, I have all the pieces but half of them are refurbished.. if that makes sence.. xD they're all ready to be catalogued as they're just on the floor infront of my retail.. c: But if you really want I will order them for you, but I don't TT sooo you'd have to wait..

Alright, deal. I'll bring the White Katana.

Last edited:
Gorgeous set isn't reordable (or so I've heard), sadly.

PM me when you want me to catalogue the Spooky set!

Last edited:
Gorgeous set isn't reordable (or so I've heard), sadly.

PM me when you want me to catalogue the Spooky set!

Hm. Still, I can always get a friend to TT to winter and let me buy it all once I collect the money to start putting it up for sale.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oof, if I can get successful, I may be able to stock Princess and Sweets as well. That'd be cool.

Back