• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading Name your price! Randnet's Catalog Completion Challenge

Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. NMT
  3. Wishlist Items
  4. Other

randnet

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hi everyone! I am a new member, but have used this forum as a reference for a loooong time.

I 100%ed the American animal crossing gamecube game recently, and am getting pretty close to completing my catalog for ACNH now. I want to do this with as few trades as possible, but grinding for some of the recipes / sloppy set is getting super tedious!

Here are some of the items I am looking for!

Name your price! I have bells, NMT, and (almost) every item (excluding clothing items). I am working to make a list of my up for trade items, it is still being updated but here is my link to the work in progress list:

Feel free to ask any questions! You can reply to this board, send me a message, whatever!

Hi. I have the sloppy set in light blue. I can order the game-show stand and aloha-carrying case. No payment needed.

Everyone here is so kind! I should have joined much sooner. I updated my wishlist again.

Everyone here is so kind! I should have joined much sooner. I updated my wishlist again.
Hi randnet Do you still need the Wooden field sign DIY? I have an extra I would be happy to give you. Just let me know. Can you come to my island to pick up? I will send you a dodo as soon as I hear.

Back