• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop {Open~!} ✧・゚:*Leota's Shop*:・゚✧ (TBT//RLC)

Leota

Neighborhood Witch
Bells
Feedback
100% (7) +
hesster-moffett-trial.regular.png

Updates
TBT commissions are closed for now! You may be added to the wait list upon request!

Commission Slots
RLC - 1/3
TBT - 1/1

Prices
Click icons for full image. RLC prices in CAD.

Chibi
Locket_Revamp-1tiny.pngMayorVolpitiny.png

Full Color - 300 tbt // $15
Flat - 200 tbt // $10

Detailed
Owl_SitSketchtiny.pngLeota_Elintiny.jpg
Full Color

Full Body - 700 tbt // $35
Waist Up - 500 tbt // $25
Bust - 300 // $15

Flat

Full Body - 500 tbt // $25
Waist Up - 300 tbt // $15
Bust - 200 // $10

Extras

Complex Character - 100 tbt // $5+
Detailed Background - 200 // $10+
+1 Character - %50 base cost​

Commissions - Trades - Requests
✧Open✧Closed✧Closed✧

Social Media
✧Tumblr✧
✧Twitch✧

Commission Details
Please copy and fill out the following.​

Chibi or Detailed?

Flat or Full Color?

Full Body, Waist Up or Bust? (Detailed Only)

Do you want a detailed background?

Number of Characters?

Character References:

Describe the poses, expressions, mood, etc. for the drawing:

Other Information:

Last edited:
Current Commissions
{RLC}
Samansu - Couple & Single OC
Sketch Done - Approved: ■□□□□ 20% Done

{TBT}
Shiemi - OC + Background
Awaiting Approval ■■■■■ 100% Done
TBT Wait List
  1. Bunnilla
  2. Tensu
  3. Fleshy
  4. Kaaww

Last edited:
Hey Hun! Can I please commission you to do some art of my mayor with my 2 besties mayors? I made us Christmas jumpers and want an art piece of the 3 of us together so badly. I would want a detailed chibi-ish drawing of the 3 with maybe a small background. I can pay 2000 tbt for this. Please let me know!

Here is an example of my mayor wearing one of the jumpers.

zSGzAt3.jpg

Last edited:
Nice art! I'd like to make a commission~

So I'd like a full-colored, full body chibi of my character Hibiscus. It's a bit complicated but I'll do my best to explain exactly how I want it. (This will probably make more sense if you read her bio lol) So Hibiscus is sitting on a rock preferably with one leg over the other. She is holding her hand out and a butterfly is on it, there are also a couple of butterflies flying in the air. And on the floor beside the rock that she is sitting on there are flowers and grass. Sorry this is so complicated XD

Please suggest a price on TBT, I'm bad at this. Thanks for considering! :)

Last edited:
hi you have such beautiful art!
Could I order a fullbody detailed fullcolor of this girl?
http://toyhou.se/365126.fumiko (her main ref is the very first full body)
Also if it's not too much, I'd love a background version! Maybe flowers/cherry blossoms/ lots of butterflies? Like a nature setting.
If you are booked and can't, that's fine!
Personality: Kind, graceful, loves nature!

Thank you for considering! (;

Last edited:
Hey Hun! Can I please commission you to do some art of my mayor with my 2 besties mayors? I made us Christmas jumpers and want an art piece of the 3 of us together so badly. I would want a detailed chibi-ish drawing of the 3 with maybe a small background. I can pay 2000 tbt for this. Please let me know!

Here is an example of my mayor wearing one of the jumpers.

zSGzAt3.jpg

Hello! Sorry for the late reply! I wasn't quite ready to open my shop when you posted but that's okay~!

I assume you want full body for the piece. A detailed full body with a simple background and 3 characters would be 1400 tbt.

Let me know if you're still interested! And again, sorry for the slow reply :)

Nice art! I'd like to make a commission~

So I'd like a full-colored, full body chibi of my character Hibiscus. It's a bit complicated but I'll do my best to explain exactly how I want it. (This will probably make more sense if you read her bio lol) So Hibiscus is sitting on a rock preferably with one leg over the other. She is holding her hand out and a butterfly is on it, there are also a couple of butterflies flying in the air. And on the floor beside the rock that she is sitting on there are flowers and grass. Maybe a tree in the back or a bunny or squirrel beside her if you'd like to draw that. Sorry this is so complicated XD

Please suggest a price on TBT, I'm bad at this. Thanks for considering! :)

Hello! Sorry for the slow reply!

Would you like the piece in a chibi or detailed style? Examples are with my pricing :)

For the background, adding a lot of detail will call for extra cost so I hope that's alright.

Here are all the pricing options:

Chibi+ simple background: 300 tbt // $15
Chibi+ detailed background: 500 tbt // $25 (depending on the complexity of the background, could be less or more.)
Detailed character+ simple background: 700 tbt // $35
Detailed character+ detailed background: 900 tbt // $45

Let me know if you're still interested! and again, sorry for the late reply! :)

hi you have such beautiful art!
Could I order a fullbody detailed fullcolor of this girl?
http://toyhou.se/365126.fumiko (her main ref is the very first full body)
Also if it's not too much, I'd love a background version! Maybe flowers/cherry blossoms/ lots of butterflies? Like a nature setting.
If you are booked and can't, that's fine!
Personality: Kind, graceful, loves nature!

Thank you for considering! (;

Hello, firstly; sorry for the slow reply! Secondly; Your character is adorable~ aaah!

For a detailed full body + a complex background the piece would cost 800 tbt or $40 :)

Let me know if you're still interested! Thank you :D

Last edited:
I would happily pay 1500 tbt for it!!!! Yes, I'd like a full bodied detailed 3 mayor set (only one pic) with maybe a wreath with us 3 in the middle. Please feel free to start someone else's first as I need to get pics of my other 2 bestie's mayors with the Christmas outfits on. I'll pm u a pic of the 3 dresses and 3 pics of our mayors wearing the dresses. Thank you thank you thank you!!!! I'm so excited about this!!!

I would happily pay 1500 tbt for it!!!! Yes, I'd like a full bodied detailed 3 mayor set (only one pic) with maybe a wreath with us 3 in the middle. Please feel free to start someone else's first as I need to get pics of my other 2 bestie's mayors with the Christmas outfits on. I'll pm u a pic of the 3 dresses and 3 pics of our mayors wearing the dresses. Thank you thank you thank you!!!! I'm so excited about this!!!

Alright perfect! I'll add you to the wait list until you're ready to start, just let me know!

Hooray! So glad you are open now! ^-^

Can I get a full body full color of him and her? They are a couple, so I would like something nice and romantic for them. It should be a private moment, so neither is embarrassed. (not asking for NSFW or anything, but he is normally embarrassed when hugging/kissing/showing affection so I wanted to emphasize that this is a time he is not embarrassed)Their standard outfits are fine. Please don't forget that he has an undercut, and she has a small mole/birthmark on her lower left cheek! ^-^

Could I also get a separate full body full color of just him? (I am severely lacking in art of just him... ;^; ) You can do any kind of posing you think works, but just keep in mind that he is grumpy, sarcastic, and tired so a smile won't look right on him. (Not unless he is with Samantha... ^///^)

I am not 100% sure on the pricing since their is a couple piece, but I think it is $87.50 for them together. Let me know if that is right!

~Thank you so much! <3

Hello, firstly; sorry for the slow reply! Secondly; Your character is adorable~ aaah!

For a detailed full body + a complex background the piece would cost 800 tbt or $40 :)

Let me know if you're still interested! Thank you :D

Omg thank you so much! I'm still interested! I'll pay the 800 tbt then :)
Thank you! And I see that I posted when your shop wasn't ready so I'm so sorry about that

Last edited:
Bah! Wrong link for him! Here is the one that has his whole profile! {X} Also he is 30 so try not to make him 'baby-faced'! I love the younger looking pieces of him, but I need ones of him at his current age! ;^;

Omg thank you so much! I'm still interested! I'll pay the 800 tbt then :)
Thank you! And I see that I posted when your shop wasn't ready so I'm so sorry about that

Awesome! And don't worry about it~

I'll PM you a sketch for approval soon ^ v ^/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hooray! So glad you are open now! ^-^

Can I get a full body full color of him and her? They are a couple, so I would like something nice and romantic for them. It should be a private moment, so neither is embarrassed. (not asking for NSFW or anything, but he is normally embarrassed when hugging/kissing/showing affection so I wanted to emphasize that this is a time he is not embarrassed)Their standard outfits are fine. Please don't forget that he has an undercut, and she has a small mole/birthmark on her lower left cheek! ^-^

Could I also get a separate full body full color of just him? (I am severely lacking in art of just him... ;^; ) You can do any kind of posing you think works, but just keep in mind that he is grumpy, sarcastic, and tired so a smile won't look right on him. (Not unless he is with Samantha... ^///^)

I am not 100% sure on the pricing since their is a couple piece, but I think it is $87.50 for them together. Let me know if that is right!

~Thank you so much! <3

Hello! Thanks for your interest! Your characters are super adorable~!!

For 3 full body detailed pieces in full color the total would be $87.50! If you're still interested let me know and I'll send you a confirmation sketch for approval!

Awesome! And don't worry about it~

I'll PM you a sketch for approval soon ^ v ^/

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello! Thanks for your interest! Your characters are super adorable~!!

For 3 full body detailed pieces in full color the total would be $87.50! If you're still interested let me know and I'll send you a confirmation sketch for approval!

Yup! I am still interested! ^-^ Thank you!

Sorry for taking so long to reply! I've been out for most of the day and never got a chance to sit down and write a reply. I think I'd like a detailed fullbody with a detailed background for 900tbt! She would be sitting on a rock in a forest background full of trees with flowers, grass, and a couple of mushrooms on the floor. There would be butterflies flying around her and she'd be holding out her finger with a butterfly on it. Let me know if you'll consider and if I should send the tbt now. Thank you! :)

Here's a bit about her personality: She's very shy, but always cheerful and smiling. ^-^

Last edited:
Sorry for taking so long to reply! I've been out for most of the day and never got a chance to sit down and write a reply. I think I'd like a detailed fullbody with a detailed background for 900tbt! She would be sitting on a rock in a forest background full of trees with flowers, grass, and a couple of mushrooms on the floor. There would be butterflies flying around her and she'd be holding out her finger with a butterfly on it. Let me know if you'll consider and if I should send the tbt now. Thank you! :)

Here's a bit about her personality: She's very shy, but always cheerful and smiling. ^-^

Sounds good, but all of my TBT commission slots are currently full! If you want I can add you to the wait list~

Sorry for the inconvenience :)

Sounds good, but all of my TBT commission slots are currently full! If you want I can add you to the wait list~

Sorry for the inconvenience :)

That sounds good! Please tell me when the next available slot is open~ :)

There's still one RLC slot open!
You can also request to be added to the wait list for TBT commisions~​

Can i request to be added to the tbt waitlist ~

Chibi or Detailed? chibi!

Flat or Full Color? full colour

Do you want a detailed background? no thanks!!

Number of Characters? 2!

fV7IHqz.jpg

5Hg2QmD.jpg

l6VeDM7.jpg

Describe the poses, expressions, mood, etc. for the drawing: they're mine and my boyfriends mayors, so anything is fine, maybe sitting on an acnl bench or something would be cute!! possibly looking at each other, any type of positive mood/expression is fine!!

Other Information: they're both boys & the clothes (etc) in the first 2 refs are preferred!

Ok sweets! Here are all the pics! Tbt sent as well!

Chibi or Detailed? Chibi-ish

Flat or Full Color? Full color

Full Body, Waist Up or Bust? (Detailed Only) full bodied

Do you want a detailed background? Provided in spoiler. Please just feel free to make it the actual background.

Number of Characters? 3

Character References: see spoiler

Describe the poses, expressions, mood, etc. for the drawing:

3 friends having fun at Christmas! Cute expressions. Alesha's is def the leader of us 3. Mel's is more shy and mine is the organized one. Please feel free to just run with it :) were besties.

Other Information:
czBs4hB.jpg

My mayor ^

G6BWLHB.jpg

Background ^

Zif9yZ5.jpg

Mel's mayor

YNvrF19.jpg

7GdKyAq.jpg

Alesha's mayor

p30FwYx.jpg

Alesha's dress qr ^

hgvGuqy.jpg

My dress qr ^

fL9fNEY.jpg

Mel's dress qr ^

I'd like the 3 of us standing together making cute faces. I luv my face on the first pic I sent of my mayor. We're all wearing white stockings and the red Mary Jane looking shoes and a red ribbon. On The qr codes, Mel's mayor has maple peeking out of her pocket, mine has Filbert and Alesha's has Mira. Oh and my mayor has a ponytail. In case it was hard to see.

Last edited:
Back