• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

[OPEN] Art Shop!

My spots are open! Just let me know what you want and I can get you on the list!

oh awesome! Would it be possible to do my island rep holding hands with Filbert? If so I can send you my ref!

would you be able to draw my four cats as animal crossing villagers for 400 tbt? let me know if that's okay & i'll send you some reference pics c:

would you be able to draw my four cats as animal crossing villagers for 400 tbt? let me know if that's okay & i'll send you some reference pics c:
Absolutely! Feel free to send the refs

would you do my possum oc for 100 tbt? heres a reference
*both the ears are like lemons so yellow but the first reference made one look like a lime, you can try to make the fur look like lemons inside the ear if you want

Attachments

• Untitled704_20200701161712.png
    Untitled704_20200701161712.png
    505.3 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20200701-153519_ibisPaint X.jpg
    Screenshot_20200701-153519_ibisPaint X.jpg
    143.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Yes, I am! Depends on what you’re looking for and how much you’re offering but I’m willing to talk it over.

Hi! Is this still open for TBT commissions? Thank you!

Yay! Your art is heckin' cute! Could I possibly order 2 pieces (1 island rep & 1 fave villager) or 1 piece with my island rep & fave villager together, please? Either way is fine with me so whichever would be easiest for you. I'd also be willing to pay a little more for the 1 piece with both of them together. I'll post my island rep refs. My favorite villager is Muffy. Thanks so much!

Resident Rep Brody Refs (Brady normally wears her hat but if you'd rather leave the hat off that's fine.)
48833fb031c92d9616c8adba1d0de0cd.png
latest

Yay! Your art is heckin' cute! Could I possibly order 2 pieces (1 island rep & 1 fave villager) or 1 piece with my island rep & fave villager together, please? Either way is fine with me so whichever would be easiest for you. I'd also be willing to pay a little more for the 1 piece with both of them together. I'll post my island rep refs. My favorite villager is Muffy. Thanks so much!

Resident Rep Brody Refs (Brady normally wears her hat but if you'd rather leave the hat off that's fine.)
48833fb031c92d9616c8adba1d0de0cd.png
latest
Thank you so much!! And absolutely! I've done plenty of pieces with villagers and reps together. Shall I add you to the queue for that?

Thank you so much!! And absolutely! I've done plenty of pieces with villagers and reps together. Shall I add you to the queue for that?
Yes, please, add me to the queue! Would you like me to pay when my turn comes up or after the piece is finished? Either works for me. Thank you very much!

Yes, please, add me to the queue! Would you like me to pay when my turn comes up or after the piece is finished? Either works for me. Thank you very much!
It's up to you! Usually I ask for payment after I've finished but before I send the finished artwork but you can send it in advanced if you want the pic as soon as I'm done with it!

It's up to you! Usually I ask for payment after I've finished but before I send the finished artwork but you can send it in advanced if you want the pic as soon as I'm done with it!
I'll follow what you normally would do to make things easier. Thank you again! :)

Back