Giveaway Open Again! My beach is full of free items to take and/or catalog! Free DIYs and fossils! No fee but poster for donators! :)

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 20 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
View attachment 355275
FREE Celeste/Leif/Island Visits! (Please check out the map for key spots) You may:
  • Take and/or catalog as much as you like on the eastern beach (marked #1 on the map)
  • Shop, sell turnips (Able Sister's is selling Labelle's Dress today!)
  • Visit Leif!
  • Visit Celeste! Last I saw her she was wandering by the eastern beach. I will try to keep this thread updated with her whereabouts. Let me know if you need help finding her.
  • Kabuki is currently crafting! Stop by his house for a Pot DIY :)
  • Take DIY recipes behind stores (marked #2 on the map)
  • Please do not run as I have flowers errywhere c;
  • Please do not pick flowers
  • Do not touch items at the trading post (marked #3 on the map) unless they have been designated for you
  • If there's a special item you want crafted to take/catalog just ask and I'll see if I can!
Stacks of Mats for Sale/Trade! See below for my ISO's :)
  • Bamboo (stacks of 30) - 11 available
  • Softwood (stacks of 30) - 27 available
  • Tree Branches (stacks of 30) - 7 available
  • Clay (stacks of 30) - 3 available
If you would like to make a donation, anything I would love! In particular I am ISO:
  • DIYs from this list
  • Bells !!
  • Furniture from this list (please let me know if you're bringing it for me to catalog, or to keep)
  • Super ISO these items: white drink machines, white anchor statue, white hammock, monotone heart doorplate, white lifeguard chair, white springy ride-on, white street lamps, diplo tail tip, chima jeogori (blue(!), pink, vermillion, yellow-green)
  • Real art from this list
  • First come, first serve: free poster to donators! You can pick one (and request more if your donation is large! c; ) from the following selection. Today I have: Blanca, Bob, Brewster, Chip, Coco, Diana, DJ KK, Don, Francine, Gracie, Isabelle, Jack, Joan, Katie, K.K. Slider, Label, Leif, Luna, Mabel, Marshal, Pascal, Peanut, Porter, Redd, Resetti, Ribbot, Rover, Sable, Saharah, Timmy, Tom Nook, Tommy, Tortimer, Zucker
Please drop donations/trades off at the Trading Post and pick up your poster/mats there!

LMK if you would like to visit and please indicate that you have read these instructions! :D
Hello. I’d love to visit :D
Post automatically merged:

Hello. I’d love to visit :D
I have read your instructions ;)

You can have both if you would like them! Tom Nook, Timmy, and Tommy all make a line together if you'd want that :)

Perfect, thank you so much!! And Brewster is yours!

Gates are now open again!

is it too late to come now!!

I have these items from your wishlist: campsite sign, yellow garbage bin, black & blue hose reel, blue humidifier, black lawn chair, lucky cat, metronome, green plastic canister, pink RC helicopter, silver rotary phone, light gray simple panel, street lamp, blue & red studio wall spotlight, table with cloth, yellow & red & silver tin robot, green ventilation fan, and the camel wall mounted tool board!! Would timmy, tommy & tom nook's posters be available tomorrow?

I have these items from your wishlist: campsite sign, yellow garbage bin, black & blue hose reel, blue humidifier, black lawn chair, lucky cat, metronome, green plastic canister, pink RC helicopter, silver rotary phone, light gray simple panel, street lamp, blue & red studio wall spotlight, table with cloth, yellow & red & silver tin robot, green ventilation fan, and the camel wall mounted tool board!! Would timmy, tommy & tom nook's posters be available tomorrow?
Yes! Another possibility is if we friend each other on the switch I can mail them in the game to you (I can do 2 today and 1 tomorrow using that method)

Yes! Another possibility is if we friend each other on the switch I can mail them in the game to you (I can do 2 today and 1 tomorrow using that method)
That works! My friend code is under my profile picture to add me!! Would I be able to come over today?

Hiya, would love to stop by!

I have read the instructions :)

Hi! So sorry for the delayed reply I think I had gone to bed by the time you posted - Celeste and Leif are no longer here but you are welcome to still stop by if you would like!

Now accepting visitors again!

Last edited:
Back