Giveaway Open Again! My beach is full of free items to take and/or catalog! Free DIYs and fossils! No fee but poster for donators! :)

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 20 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
Yay! I just reset and would love to come by and get a few things. Thank you

Please let me know that you have read thread instructions - and you may take as much as you like! c;
Oops. I read the instructions after I sent my request. LOL. anyway, I have read the instructions, and I’m going to bring you some bells as a donation. thank you so much.

Oops. I read the instructions after I sent my request. LOL. anyway, I have read the instructions, and I’m going to bring you some bells as a donation. thank you so much.
Thank you so much! Which poster(s) would you like? Also I'll allow you for Dodo :)

Could I drop by please? Just got to get away from the island I'm currently on. I can bring an Unfinished Puzzle (Snow)!

I've read the Dos & Don'ts!

Could I drop by please? Just got to get away from the island I'm currently on. I can bring an Unfinished Puzzle (Snow)!

I've read the Dos & Don'ts!

Perfect, thank you! :D Which poster would you like? And I'll allow you for Dodo :)

Hi was wondering if I could come visit! I have read the rules and would be donating Bells. TYSM!

Hi! If possible could I come visit? I have 2 of the clothing items on your wishlist available at my shop currently/I have read the do's/dont's~ 😊

Are you still open? I wasnt sure if this was still going on, but i read the instructions if it is.
Hi! Sorry I wasn't around then, but I am open now!
Post automatically merged:

Hi! If possible could I come visit? I have 2 of the clothing items on your wishlist available at my shop currently/I have read the do's/dont's~ 😊
Hi! Sorry I wasn't around then, but I am open now!

Back