• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Open Again! My beach is full of free items to take and/or catalog! Free DIYs and fossils! No fee but poster for donators! :)

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 20 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
View attachment 355275
FREE Celeste/Leif/Island Visits! (Please check out the map for key spots) You may:
  • Take and/or catalog as much as you like on the eastern beach (marked #1 on the map)
  • Shop, sell turnips (Able Sister's is selling Labelle's Dress today!)
  • Visit Leif!
  • Visit Celeste! Last I saw her she was wandering by the eastern beach. I will try to keep this thread updated with her whereabouts. Let me know if you need help finding her.
  • Kabuki is currently crafting! Stop by his house for a Pot DIY :)
  • Take DIY recipes behind stores (marked #2 on the map)
  • Please do not run as I have flowers errywhere c;
  • Please do not pick flowers
  • Do not touch items at the trading post (marked #3 on the map) unless they have been designated for you
  • If there's a special item you want crafted to take/catalog just ask and I'll see if I can!
Stacks of Mats for Sale/Trade! See below for my ISO's :)
  • Bamboo (stacks of 30) - 11 available
  • Softwood (stacks of 30) - 27 available
  • Tree Branches (stacks of 30) - 7 available
  • Clay (stacks of 30) - 3 available
If you would like to make a donation, anything I would love! In particular I am ISO:
  • DIYs from this list
  • Bells !!
  • Furniture from this list (please let me know if you're bringing it for me to catalog, or to keep)
  • Super ISO these items: white drink machines, white anchor statue, white hammock, monotone heart doorplate, white lifeguard chair, white springy ride-on, white street lamps, diplo tail tip, chima jeogori (blue(!), pink, vermillion, yellow-green)
  • Real art from this list
  • First come, first serve: free poster to donators! You can pick one (and request more if your donation is large! c; ) from the following selection. Today I have: Blanca, Bob, Brewster, Chip, Coco, Diana, DJ KK, Don, Francine, Gracie, Isabelle, Jack, Joan, Katie, K.K. Slider, Label, Leif, Luna, Mabel, Marshal, Pascal, Peanut, Porter, Redd, Resetti, Ribbot, Rover, Sable, Saharah, Timmy, Tom Nook, Tommy, Tortimer, Zucker
Please drop donations/trades off at the Trading Post and pick up your poster/mats there!

LMK if you would like to visit and please indicate that you have read these instructions! :D
Hello. I’d love to visit :D
Post automatically merged:

Hello. I’d love to visit :D
I have read your instructions ;)

You can have both if you would like them! Tom Nook, Timmy, and Tommy all make a line together if you'd want that :)

Perfect, thank you so much!! And Brewster is yours!

Gates are now open again!
read em

You can have both if you would like them! Tom Nook, Timmy, and Tommy all make a line together if you'd want that :)

Perfect, thank you so much!! And Brewster is yours!

Gates are now open again!

is it too late to come now!!

I have these items from your wishlist: campsite sign, yellow garbage bin, black & blue hose reel, blue humidifier, black lawn chair, lucky cat, metronome, green plastic canister, pink RC helicopter, silver rotary phone, light gray simple panel, street lamp, blue & red studio wall spotlight, table with cloth, yellow & red & silver tin robot, green ventilation fan, and the camel wall mounted tool board!! Would timmy, tommy & tom nook's posters be available tomorrow?

I have these items from your wishlist: campsite sign, yellow garbage bin, black & blue hose reel, blue humidifier, black lawn chair, lucky cat, metronome, green plastic canister, pink RC helicopter, silver rotary phone, light gray simple panel, street lamp, blue & red studio wall spotlight, table with cloth, yellow & red & silver tin robot, green ventilation fan, and the camel wall mounted tool board!! Would timmy, tommy & tom nook's posters be available tomorrow?
Yes! Another possibility is if we friend each other on the switch I can mail them in the game to you (I can do 2 today and 1 tomorrow using that method)

Yes! Another possibility is if we friend each other on the switch I can mail them in the game to you (I can do 2 today and 1 tomorrow using that method)
That works! My friend code is under my profile picture to add me!! Would I be able to come over today?

Hiya, would love to stop by!

I have read the instructions :)

Hi! So sorry for the delayed reply I think I had gone to bed by the time you posted - Celeste and Leif are no longer here but you are welcome to still stop by if you would like!

Now accepting visitors again!

Last edited:
Back