• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Open Again! My beach is full of free items to take and/or catalog! Free DIYs and fossils! No fee but poster for donators! :)

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 20 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
Yay! I just reset and would love to come by and get a few things. Thank you

Please let me know that you have read thread instructions - and you may take as much as you like! c;
Oops. I read the instructions after I sent my request. LOL. anyway, I have read the instructions, and I’m going to bring you some bells as a donation. thank you so much.

Oops. I read the instructions after I sent my request. LOL. anyway, I have read the instructions, and I’m going to bring you some bells as a donation. thank you so much.
Thank you so much! Which poster(s) would you like? Also I'll allow you for Dodo :)

Could I drop by please? Just got to get away from the island I'm currently on. I can bring an Unfinished Puzzle (Snow)!

I've read the Dos & Don'ts!

Could I drop by please? Just got to get away from the island I'm currently on. I can bring an Unfinished Puzzle (Snow)!

I've read the Dos & Don'ts!

Perfect, thank you! :D Which poster would you like? And I'll allow you for Dodo :)

Hi was wondering if I could come visit! I have read the rules and would be donating Bells. TYSM!

Hi! If possible could I come visit? I have 2 of the clothing items on your wishlist available at my shop currently/I have read the do's/dont's~ 😊

Are you still open? I wasnt sure if this was still going on, but i read the instructions if it is.
Hi! Sorry I wasn't around then, but I am open now!
Post automatically merged:

Hi! If possible could I come visit? I have 2 of the clothing items on your wishlist available at my shop currently/I have read the do's/dont's~ 😊
Hi! Sorry I wasn't around then, but I am open now!

Back