Online Play....

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
How many people do you want to be in one town at a time? We only saw two from the movies and screenshots, but do you think Nintendo will make it 16 players? Discuss.

The DS couldn't handle 16 players.

;)
I think 2-4 would be good. It could have 16 players if you had a T3 connection...
Maybe the game would suggest a number based on upload and connection speed.

PIKMIN042 said:

;)
I think 2-4 would be good. It could have 16 players if you had a T3 connection...
I have an incredibly fast connection.... even though it says DSL on my modem, it goes the speed of T3...... MUAHAHAHA!!!!

well, im hopeing 4-8, no more... if it had 16, there wouldn't really be a point... humans outnumber animals in an animal based game... not right,

PIRANHA2 said:
well, im hopeing 4-8, no more... if it had 16, there wouldn't really be a point... humans outnumber animals in an animal based game... not right,
If we could have 16, then we could have parties at my house!

BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:
If we could have 16, then we could have parties at my house!
no... mine

:D everyone is going to love my town, il tell you guys that much right now yay :eh:

BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:

;)
I have an incredibly fast connection.... even though it says DSL on my modem, it goes the speed of T3...... MUAHAHAHA!!!!
sooo.... you have VDSL i guess...

wait, it wouldn't matter on our connection, its Wi-Fi... that does something special right? :mez:

not that it would matter for me... go DSL! :yes:

] [quote="BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:

;)
sooo.... you have VDSL i guess... [/quote]
No, no, no, it says DSL..... wierd..... well, to tell ya the truth, it doesn't quite go the speed of T3, but it is faster than DSL.

BULERIAS said:
] [quote="BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:

;)
No, no, no, it says DSL..... wierd..... well, to tell ya the truth, it doesn't quite go the speed of T3, but it is faster than DSL. [/quote]
Well, DSL is signal-sensitive. So, the farther to the server you are, the slower, the closter faster. You might be close to the server, or you just have very high bandwidth.

] [quote="BULERIAS said:
] [quote="BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:

;)
No, no, no, it says DSL..... wierd..... well, to tell ya the truth, it doesn't quite go the speed of T3, but it is faster than DSL. [/quote]
Well, DSL is signal-sensitive. So, the farther to the server you are, the slower, the closter faster. You might be close to the server, or you just have very high bandwidth. [/quote]
Maybe it's the bandwidth; nobody can connect to our connection

;)

Back