• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Online Play....

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
How many people do you want to be in one town at a time? We only saw two from the movies and screenshots, but do you think Nintendo will make it 16 players? Discuss.

The DS couldn't handle 16 players.

;)
I think 2-4 would be good. It could have 16 players if you had a T3 connection...
Maybe the game would suggest a number based on upload and connection speed.

PIKMIN042 said:

;)
I think 2-4 would be good. It could have 16 players if you had a T3 connection...
I have an incredibly fast connection.... even though it says DSL on my modem, it goes the speed of T3...... MUAHAHAHA!!!!

well, im hopeing 4-8, no more... if it had 16, there wouldn't really be a point... humans outnumber animals in an animal based game... not right,

PIRANHA2 said:
well, im hopeing 4-8, no more... if it had 16, there wouldn't really be a point... humans outnumber animals in an animal based game... not right,
If we could have 16, then we could have parties at my house!

BULERIAS said:
PIRANHA2 said:
If we could have 16, then we could have parties at my house!
no... mine

:D everyone is going to love my town, il tell you guys that much right now yay :eh:

BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:

;)
I have an incredibly fast connection.... even though it says DSL on my modem, it goes the speed of T3...... MUAHAHAHA!!!!
sooo.... you have VDSL i guess...

wait, it wouldn't matter on our connection, its Wi-Fi... that does something special right? :mez:

not that it would matter for me... go DSL! :yes:

] [quote="BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:

;)
sooo.... you have VDSL i guess... [/quote]
No, no, no, it says DSL..... wierd..... well, to tell ya the truth, it doesn't quite go the speed of T3, but it is faster than DSL.

BULERIAS said:
] [quote="BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:

;)
No, no, no, it says DSL..... wierd..... well, to tell ya the truth, it doesn't quite go the speed of T3, but it is faster than DSL. [/quote]
Well, DSL is signal-sensitive. So, the farther to the server you are, the slower, the closter faster. You might be close to the server, or you just have very high bandwidth.

] [quote="BULERIAS said:
] [quote="BULERIAS said:
PIKMIN042 said:

;)
No, no, no, it says DSL..... wierd..... well, to tell ya the truth, it doesn't quite go the speed of T3, but it is faster than DSL. [/quote]
Well, DSL is signal-sensitive. So, the farther to the server you are, the slower, the closter faster. You might be close to the server, or you just have very high bandwidth. [/quote]
Maybe it's the bandwidth; nobody can connect to our connection

;)

Back