One villager in boxes, and campsite villager wants to kick someone out too!?

Yuzu

Genji's Biggest Fangirl
Bells
Switch
2907-9369-4580
Ruby
New Leaf Token
October Birthstone (Opal)
So Reneigh is in boxes today. But at my campsite Judy is asking if she can replace Lolly. I'm really scared to accept because that would mean both Reneigh and Lolly would be in boxes... Anyone know what happens in this situation or what to do?

Edit: just realized I misread your post.
I’ve actually heard there are glitches when two villagers are in boxes on the same day. Lolly would go into boxes as soon as you accept Judy.

It’s fine!
Lolly goes into boxes automatically today. That’s how the campsite works. Tomorrow, Judy moves in and Reneigh is in boxes. This happened to my island. It was nice to have a suddenly different island.

Ooh, I see. So Reneigh just stays in boxes for an additional day? Because she's currently in boxes today.

Sorry! I immediately edited my post

Yeah that's why I was worried. I let Judy kick out Lolly and I went to both Reneigh and Lolly and they are both in boxes right now. I'm just going to update this post as things unfold. For science!!!

Yep, can confirm it can glitch. I had Gayle in boxes naturally, then forced another out through Amiibo. Someone came and claimed Gayle, and the next day, Gayle was gone, but her house remained. It wasn't until I could force out her ghost with another Amiibo that she and her house finally left.

Yeah so following up.. Reneigh was stuck in boxes until I had someone come take her to her island. #glitched

Back