• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Amiibo villager - tent up but no one is in it!

LotteHappy

Bells
I had the weirdest thing today, my friend gave me two amiibo cards that she scanned herself on to the cards you buy online. She’s never had an issue with them, but when I’ve scanned them in the tent went up in the campsite but there’s no villager in it! Just some boxes (that I can’t open) and a bed. Has anyone had this happen before?
Post automatically merged:

Here’s a pic

Attachments

• IMG_1538.jpeg
    IMG_1538.jpeg
    991.2 KB · Views: 20
I had the weirdest thing today, my friend gave me two amiibo cards that she scanned herself on to the cards you buy online. She’s never had an issue with them, but when I’ve scanned them in the tent went up in the campsite but there’s no villager in it! Just some boxes (that I can’t open) and a bed. Has anyone had this happen before?
Post automatically merged:

Here’s a pic
Are you talking about NFC cards?I've used them before but nothing like this ever happened.That pic looks like the inside of the resident rep's starter tent and not the campsite tent.

Thats weird, I use those all the time and thays never happened. Maybe have your friend scan them again and see if they work the same way again?

Even if they worked before stuff could happen to the cards themselves. Still, that's weird. Do you have two reps?

That looks like the tent of another player and not the campsite. Are you sure you went to the right place?

That's not the campsite tent. You have to build the campsite tent. This is definitely the tent of another island resident. Villagers won't appear in there at all.

Back